Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have postulated before, I think we will get an MNF game (which isnt saying much anymore) and likely at least an NFLN game. If you look, 15 different teams played on NFLN last year, so I doubt we will be able to get out of it this year.

2007 Nfl Schedule Announced Wed.

Bengals.com reports that the 2007 NFL Regular Season will be announced tomorrow. I do not know when or where. I do not know if it will be televised or just shown on NFL.com or anything. And I don't know if they will announce the channels, or if the games are in HD, or anything like that.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5974

Bengals.com reports that the 2007 NFL Regular Season will be announced tomorrow. I do not know when or where. I do not know if it will be televised or just shown on NFL.com or anything. And I don't know if they will announce the channels, or if the games are in HD, or anything like that.

Nice. Thanks. I'm sure that ESPN will have something. They always do a NFL schedule special.

As I have postulated before, I think we will get an MNF game (which isnt saying much anymore) and likely at least an NFLN game. If you look, 15 different teams played on NFLN last year, so I doubt we will be able to get out of it this year.

You'll get a MNF game, MNF is now like SNF used to be so most teams have a shot at MNF and if you do well w/ the flex sched you'll have a shot at SNF.

As I broke yesterday, the schedule will be released tomorrow.

You can always count on me for all you NFL Schedule needs . . . once a year.

I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't try to insult our intelligence. About three weeks back you claimed inside information. 100% confirmed, the new schedule will be made available on the 5th; per your inside source. Phrases such as, "As I broke yesterday...", and "You can always count on me...", are actually misleading. Wouldn't you say?

I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't try to insult our intelligence. About three weeks back you claimed inside information. 100% confirmed, the new schedule will be made available on the 5th; per your inside source. Phrases such as, "As I broke yesterday...", and "You can always count on me...", are actually misleading. Wouldn't you say?

First of all, I did not insult anybody's gray matter, what I told you was true at the time. It was not up until a couple of days before the event that the guy or gal that works at ESPN broke that it would be delayed.

Second, I do have sources inside the league office, I interned there and have several connections, so please do not insult me by claiming me to be a fraud.

Finally, it is exactly this that causes me to not post on finheaven. I have been around a very long time and eventually I discovered that no matter what you post, people are either going to second guess, flame, repeat info in its own topic, or just be generally mean. My sole reason for releasing information, even a couple of hours early is to give those a chance to read said information at their earliest convenience.

I will just have to accept that the days of two or three jerks has multiplied along with the numbers of this site. I may make one more post tomorrow in regards to the schedule, but dont worry friend, it will not be the actual schedule, it will just be a post script to my finheaven life. Other than the annual GM League, I bid you all adieu.

Thanks late again for opening my eyes, finheaven does not need someone who remembers with nostalgia the old site (even pre September 2001) they need people who can push forward with the new crop of constant posters.

I remain a faithful Dolphin fan and look forward to continuing to come to Finheaven to read for all my phins discussion.

First of all, I did not insult anybody's gray matter, what I told you was true at the time. It was not up until a couple of days before the event that the guy or gal that works at ESPN broke that it would be delayed.

Second, I do have sources inside the league office, I interned there and have several connections, so please do not insult me by claiming me to be a fraud.

Finally, it is exactly this that causes me to not post on finheaven. I have been around a very long time and eventually I discovered that no matter what you post, people are either going to second guess, flame, repeat info in its own topic, or just be generally mean. My sole reason for releasing information, even a couple of hours early is to give those a chance to read said information at their earliest convenience.

I will just have to accept that the days of two or three jerks has multiplied along with the numbers of this site. I may make one more post tomorrow in regards to the schedule, but dont worry friend, it will not be the actual schedule, it will just be a post script to my finheaven life. Other than the annual GM League, I bid you all adieu.

Thanks late again for opening my eyes, finheaven does not need someone who remembers with nostalgia the old site (even pre September 2001) they need people who can push forward with the new crop of constant posters.

I remain a faithful Dolphin fan and look forward to continuing to come to Finheaven to read for all my phins discussion.

Spare me the histrionics. You put yourself in a position to draw criticism with the aforementioned statements. If my pointing out to you that your offered information was less than reliable makes me one of those jerks you refer to; then so be it.

Anybody know if ESPN is doing anything? I'd like to watch it at 10 AM here on the left coast.

I bet we play the Bills in week 1 at 1:00 Eastern. Anyone want to bet some phin dolars on it?

In all fairness to B.Sebo the sched was supposed to be announced on April 5th but got delayed and it was not announced until yesterday that the sched would be announced Today and Sebo posted it on monday so either he is doing great w/ his guesses or he actually knows something- I think it's safe to say he is credible.

Anybody know if ESPN is doing anything? I'd like to watch it at 10 AM here on the left coast.

I bet we play the Bills in week 1 at 1:00 Eastern. Anyone want to bet some phin dolars on it?

ill take that bet...hows 1000 sound? i have my dollars banked for the interest,if u like i can show them in my avatar, let me know...

Schedule leaks

Could the mods please post a sticky thread where people can post just the schedule leaks as they come out over the next few hours? I think it would be helpful to separate those from the 200-plus other posts in the "official schedule" thread. Just a thought. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom