Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a joke. So the phins get 7 home games + 9 away (including London) while the Giants get 9 home (including away at Jets) + 6 away + 1 neutral (London)

I included the london game as away for the phins since they are losing a home game while put it as neutral for the giants because they are gaining an away at a neutral field..

Nice twist against the numbers you actually call Giants a neutral game but for the fins it is an away game.

Not to mention there are more fin fans in the UK than Giants.

Thats crappy! I had hoped to catch the KC game seeing as how I live about ten minutes away from the stadiium and a good friend of mine has box seats but I have plans for most of that week being out of town. DARN IT!!!

Thanx for the info. Not a bad little preseason for us to mold our people in. 3 of those teams made the playoffs... I cant wait. It does seem like TC is right around the corner when they publish this stuff....

Makes ya feel excited all over again.....lol

i was hopin they would have a game in STL they play in miami about every otehr year but never come to stl.

Yes, they havent changed the schedule yet, but they reported live on the preseason show that it will not be completed in time.

Kansas City game on ESPN. How will they promote it if the Trent Green trade doesn't happen? :err:

Release of regular-season NFL schedule delayed

By Len Pasquarelli
ESPN.com

Fans anxious to begin making plans for the 2007 NFL regular-season schedule will have to wait a little longer.
A league official confirmed Monday that the much-anticipated announcement of the regular-season schedule, originally set for Thursday, will be delayed. The schedule could be released as early as next week now, with the roll-out coming no later than April 19.
The delay was first reported by NFL.com, the league-owned Web site.
The league did announce its full preseason schedule on Monday afternoon.
Last week, at its annual meetings in Phoenix, the NFL unveiled its nationally televised opening week matchups for Sept. 6-10 and its three Thanksgiving Day games. The regular season kicks off Sept. 6 when the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts host the New Orleans Saints.
The NFL tentatively planned to roll out the rest of the regular-season schedule during a two-hour bloc on the NFL Network on Thursday afternoon. But an NFL official suggested to ESPN.com last week in Phoenix that a delay of that Thursday broadcast was likely, because there was still considerable work to be completed on the schedule.
The NFL designs its regular-season schedule without using computers and the process, given the longstanding priority on maintaining competitive balance, is an arduous task. One notable change that first-year commissioner Roger Goodell has made is to solicit more input. For instance, long-time NFL general manager Ernie Accorsi, who retired from the New York Giants earlier in the offseason, recently visited the NFL offices to peruse the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom