Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we don't have to travel very far. I guess it helps make up for the home game in the U.K.

wonder if we will get a chance to see vick more than once during the preseason

I was thinking that too... but the UK game is only what, 6 hrs by plane? Virtually no different than going to Seattle plus we get the bye week afterwards. What pisses me off is that it's considered a Miami home game when really is should be Giants home since they got the extra game at the Meadowlands against the Saints after Katrina.

In case people have not seen it yet, it goes like this . . .

vs. Jacksonville
at Kansas City (8/16 ESPN)
vs. Tampa Bay
at New Orleans

I was thinking that too... but the UK game is only what, 6 hrs by plane? Virtually no different than going to Seattle plus we get the bye week afterwards. What pisses me off is that it's considered a Miami home game when really is should be Giants home since they got the extra game at the Meadowlands against the Saints after Katrina.

Yeah, the NFL really screwed it up with that one...

We don't know for sure the Jax game is Aug 10th right? Just at some point between Aug 9-13?

I agree. The Giants should be penalized for that.

I can't wait!! The off season goes by so slow, and season absolutely flies by...

The April 5th release date doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm not saying it's definitely out of the question, but it's probably going to be moved back a week or two.

Good call on that finsfan4life, Schefter reported today that it will take at least another ten days to finalize the schedule. Kudos to you for reporting it first.

...and they play an AWAY game @ the Jets this year too...sheesh

what a joke. So the phins get 7 home games + 9 away (including London) while the Giants get 9 home (including away at Jets) + 6 away + 1 neutral (London)

I included the london game as away for the phins since they are losing a home game while put it as neutral for the giants because they are gaining an away at a neutral field..

Good call on that finsfan4life, Schefter reported today that it will take at least another ten days to finalize the schedule. Kudos to you for reporting it first.

NFLN still has it listed for Thursday at 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom