Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

We're trading for Trent Green to have a quarterback for the 2007 season. Unless you want Cleo Lemon or a rookie starting, we really don't have another choice. The only 2 guys I'll be happy with having under center in Washington are Trent Green or Brady Quinn.

i understand what your saying but what if the phins know or have a good indication that c-pep will be ready to go come training camp, and they're using trent green to get a wr from oakland and we still could get quinn in this scenerio

No. For a whole laundry list of reasons. The main one's would be: 1) we are almost in just much of a need of a starting QB as Oak, so why trade that away for a HUGE ??? at WR? 2) Green wants to play for Cam and Miami. He really doesn't want to play for Oak, so I'm not sure he'd be thrilled with us trading him right after he agrees to a lower contract then he had at KC 3) Moss has made no indications he's willing to negotiate his contract, so any team that trades for him probably will be stuck with his HUGE $$$$ and we cannot afford that. 4) Moss's "I'll play when I want" attitude severely conflicts with Cam's team philosophy, so he'll want NO part of Moss.

Welcome aboard and a legit question to start with !

hi guys this is my first post so take it easy on me but, it's no secrete that the raiders need a qb and the cheifs won't trade with them, so is it at all possible the c-pep is on the road to recovery but we're just going to add a reciver for him? Lets say we aquire green for a certain price then we trade him to oakland for moss or porter, i think oakland is shopping both of them, and that way we add a wr to our offense and we could draft quinn on saturday or whoever and we don't take ted ginn jr, and focus on our much needed position to fill like the o-line.

God I hope not...Much rather have Porter than Moss...Moss is washed up and wont go full speed on the field...I dont know who is worse, Moss or TO

Why would we want Randy Moss on our team? :shakeno:

Didn't Chambers have better stats than him last year?

Besides hasn't Bret Farve gone on record saying that Moss will be a Packer?

I think Green Bay is the only team interested in Randy now that he has burned most of his bridges in the NFL....

hi guys this is my first post so take it easy on me but, it's no secrete that the raiders need a qb and the cheifs won't trade with them, so is it at all possible the c-pep is on the road to recovery but we're just going to add a reciver for him? Lets say we aquire green for a certain price then we trade him to oakland for moss or porter, i think oakland is shopping both of them, and that way we add a wr to our offense and we could draft quinn on saturday or whoever and we don't take ted ginn jr, and focus on our much needed position to fill like the o-line.

:shakeno: :shakeno:
Sorry dont think so. It looks like the fins dont even want to wait till draft to send DC packing. It looks like the chances are more likely that DC will be sent to OAK and we will problably pay too much for Green.

when!!!¡¡¡¡????

do the green trade will end......

when he will be a mamale...

[mod] This is a family site, and this kind of post is not needed here![/mod]

Who voted this 1 star? This is pure comedic genius. 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom