Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

no news is good news I think. Let Carl Peterson be as stubborn as he wants. Because of him, they aren't getting ANY picks tomorrow for Green. I predict Green will be released in June (or July, whenever it is) and They won't get anything for him. Good deal for us. I heard (on this site) KC's equipment manager has already shipped Green's pads to Miami.

john clayton just said that is unlikely a trade will get done today, the cheifs have budged off their origianal offer of a 2nd and a 7th, but they phins are firm on only giving a 6th, he said that it is likely they will get something done by sunday, it was just reported on nfl live

Wow, didnt see this one coming or anything :sidelol: ...Phew, what late breaking news :lol:

dont like, dont read.......its better info, then the other 9000 brady quinn threads

Never said I didnt like it and its better to hear than the other crap out there...Just saying we all saw this coming...Chill!

Never said I didnt like it and its better to hear than the other crap out there...Just saying we all saw this coming...Chill!

thats cool......if he gets traded on sunday. it will definetly be the most exciting sunday for a draft in a long time

Looks like it might be a 4th rounder for Green

GREEN DEAL SHOULD GET DONE FOR A FOURTH-ROUNDER
We just heard John Clayton of ESPN report on the air that the Chiefs have dropped their demand for a first-day pick from the Fins for quarterback Trent Green.

This means that the Chiefs, who don't have a fourth-round pick, would take a fourth-round pick to get the deal done.

And we think that's a fair price.

The debate has been that the Chiefs think the Fins should give up something equivalent to what Green, who would likely be their starting quarterback, is worth to them. The Fins think that the Chiefs should take something equivalent to what Green, who will otherwise be cut, is worth to them.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Back
Top Bottom