MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
He'll be great at OSU for the three years he's there. Then he'll be another Vince Young/Michael Vick in the NFL... (yawn)

Wrong. Ohio St will develop him as a passer. watch and see by his junior year he will be throwing like a pocket QB. Think Troy Smith 2.0 but a serious upgrade in athletic ability.

Pain? Are we the last Buckeye fan's breathing around here??

Either way great day to be a OSU fan.

:hi5:

With the current state of the Big 10, every day is a great day to be an OSU fan.

With the current state of the Big 10, every day is a great day to be an OSU fan.

Yea the dominance of Ohio State is not looking like its gonna end soon, ecspecially with the current status of Michigan.

Good to see he finally made a decision. Congrats to the OSU fans. Interested to see how they use him.

Good to see he finally made a decision. Congrats to the OSU fans. Interested to see how they use him.

I think it will look familiar you being a Gator fan and all...although I doubt he takes those direct snaps up the gut, maybe to the outside.

I just hope we can coach him into a 180 like Smith and he can be a great passer.

[mod]Smack talk is not permitted anywhere on Finheaven.[/mod]
who gives a **** about another spoiled, classless piece of **** like like pryor?

How Ohio St will use Pryor his first year will be mainly a decoy. I would assume Henton will play in garbage time, while Pryor will play the role in gadget plays. Year 2 Henton will start but Tebow will play the role of Tebow. Think Chris Leak and Tim Tebow. Henton will be the better passer between the 2 and it gives Henton a chance to show case his talent as a senior. Now Pryor could win the job if Henton screws up or Pryor just comes along faster than expected. I would think his Junior and Senior year Pryor will leading Ohio St to national title victorys and Heisman consideration.

How Ohio St will use Pryor his first year will be mainly a decoy. I would assume Henton will play in garbage time, while Pryor will play the role in gadget plays. Year 2 Henton will start but Tebow will play the role of Tebow. Think Chris Leak and Tim Tebow. Henton will be the better passer between the 2 and it gives Henton a chance to show case his talent as a senior. Now Pryor could win the job if Henton screws up or Pryor just comes along faster than expected. I would think his Junior and Senior year Pryor will leading Ohio St to national title victorys and Heisman consideration.

I think he gets "decent" time as a freshman then watch out!

Back
Top Bottom