MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Thats your opinion??? I feel they are an unstable program, so thats what I said, sorry if you disagree.
Unstable program?

They have had the same coach for 30+ years.

Please explain to me how they are unstable?

I see Pryor going to Ohio State. I think the whole Rodriguez thing will turn him off from Michigan...

Unstable program?

They have had the same coach for 30+ years.

Please explain to me how they are unstable?

They are a middle of the road program, they are not a national powerhouse!! I cant be any more polite about saying they SUCK! That is MY opinion, some may agree others might....thats life.

They are a middle of the road program, they are not a national powerhouse!! I cant be any more polite about saying they SUCK! That is MY opinion, some may agree others might....thats life.

None of the above fits the definition of "wishy-washy" or "unstable." I am fine with you saying the above but the other two things simply aren't true.

lol at wishy washy. I just knew it was a matter of time before Stitches was over here. Besides Penn State has bad yrs like everyone else.

lol at wishy washy. I just knew it was a matter of time before Stitches was over here. Besides Penn State has bad yrs like everyone else.

Wishy-washy as in they are good 1 year bad five..thats what I meant, sorry if it was taken out of context.

Wishy-washy as in they are good 1 year bad five..thats what I meant, sorry if it was taken out of context.

They were bad or mediocre from 2000-2004 (except for 2002), but they have only had 9 bad or mediocre years since Paterno took over in '66. Traditionally, Penn State is great one year then good the other 4. Which is how many teams in college football are.

They were bad or mediocre from 2000-2004 (except for 2002), but they have only had 9 bad or mediocre years since Paterno took over in '66. Traditionally, Penn State is great one year then good the other 4. Which is how many teams in college football are.

To me "Great" is defined as top 5 team...

To me "Good" is defined as a top 15-20 team...

Im not gonna fish for prior end of the season rankings I just dont recall Penn State being a consistent powerhouse in many years, being top 5 one year and in and out of the top 25 the next, to me those are not credentials of a great program.

To me "Great" is defined as top 5 team...

To me "Good" is defined as a top 15-20 team...

Im not gonna fish for prior end of the season rankings I just dont recall Penn State being a consistent powerhouse in many years, being top 5 one year and in and out of the top 25 the next, to me those are not credentials of a great program.

Again, I never said it was a great program. I have been rebutting you calling them "wishy washy" and "unstable."

And again, i said "traditionally." 2000-2004 was a big slump, as I said. Go check the rankings from every other year though and see if they are a top 25 team majority of those years.

And if "great" is defined as a top 5 team, I don't think OSU has had that since they beat Miami in the NC game.

Again, I never said it was a great program. I have been rebutting you calling them "wishy washy" and "unstable."

And again, i said "traditionally." 2000-2004 was a big slump, as I said. Go check the rankings from every other year though and see if they are a top 25 team majority of those years.

And if "great" is defined as a top 5 team, I don't think OSU has had that since they beat Miami in the NC game.

I understand, it seems as if we just have different views of the term "wish-washy":lol:

Im not gonna google past rankings but Im pretty sure OSU has ended in the top 5 more years than not. Either way doesnt matter I just hope we land Pryor..and I guess it annoys me that "Penn State" might be standing in our way....then again I guess he is from PA or this wouldnt be a problem.

I just wish he would decide where so we can put this baby to bed!

I understand, it seems as if we just have different views of the term "wish-washy":lol:

Im not gonna google past rankings but Im pretty sure OSU has ended in the top 5 more years than not. Either way doesnt matter I just hope we land Pryor..and I guess it annoys me that "Penn State" might be standing in our way....then again I guess he is from PA or this wouldnt be a problem.

I just wish he would decide where so we can put this baby to bed!

I am pretty sure you are right. I was just saying IMO, they haven't been a top 5 time since they won the NC. :wink:

I am pretty sure you are right. I was just saying IMO, they haven't been a top 5 time since they won the NC. :wink:

I understand...Im starting to "get" the whole OSU thing round here:lol:

Back
Top Bottom