MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Wow, no bias there. :lol:

What makes you say PSU has a "wish washy program"?

I look at the inconsistent record the past ten years??? Kinda have the facts right in front of ya?

I look at the inconsistent record the past ten years??? Kinda have the facts right in front of ya?

Maybe he's the type of person that likes a challenge and wants to help them establish a consistent program? Then again that could fit with OSU too, maybe he thinks he can actually help them win one of those BCS games. Who knows. I'm interested to see how well this kid lives up to all the hype he's getting though.

Maybe he's the type of person that likes a challenge and wants to help them establish a consistent program? Then again that could fit with OSU too, maybe he thinks he can actually help them win one of those BCS games. Who knows. I'm interested to see how well this kid lives up to all the hype he's getting though.

Exactly, OSU has had no problem getting there, and there are no signs of letting up considering we got there a year earlier than ANYONE predicted..

So why not come in and win championships instead of just making a team better?? I mean it rare for a team to even get there as much as OSU so obviously we have a special program up here...so come on over Pryor to a winning tradition that wont let up anytime soon.

Exactly, OSU has had no problem getting there, and there are no signs of letting up considering we got there a year earlier than ANYONE predicted..

So why not come in and win championships instead of just making a team better?? I mean it rare for a team to even get there as much as OSU so obviously we have a special program up here...so come on over Pryor to a winning tradition that wont let up anytime soon.

I don't think there were that many people surprised they were there this past year with all the upsets and the kind of schedule you guys had.

I think you misunderstood what I was getting at.

If he wants to win Championships he should be looking at SEC schools. ;)

An inconsistent record has nothing to do with a wishy-washy program. I'd like to see a legit argument given if your going to throw out BS like that.

An inconsistent record has nothing to do with a wishy-washy program. I'd like to see a legit argument given if your going to throw out BS like that.

All things beng equal why would you choose a program that a consistent powerhouse with nationa exposure,and your #1 goal is to win the heisman, and go to the NFL, why would you choose PSU over OSU??

BTW, no need to get so hostile about my comments bro, they were not meant to ruffle anyones feather's.

I don't think there were that many people surprised they were there this past year with all the upsets and the kind of schedule you guys had.

I think you misunderstood what I was getting at.

If he wants to win Championships he should be looking at SEC schools. ;)

For being a Mod, I would expect less "provoking" but hey what do I know??

And he is not even considering any SEC schools even though ANY of them would love to have him. The SEC is on a great run and I congratulate them, but it comes in circles in a few years it will be the Big 12, then the Pac 10 etc. So enjoy the run while it lasts.

For being a Mod, I would expect less "provoking" but hey what do I know??

And he is not even considering any SEC schools even though ANY of them would love to have him. The SEC is on a great run and I congratulate them, but it comes in circles in a few years it will be the Big 12, then the Pac 10 etc. So enjoy the run while it lasts.

:lol: Wow, I'm not trying to provoke anyone. Lighten up bro. Facts are facts.

Supposedly LSU and Florida were on his early list and were recruiting him to play WR because both are already set at QB but he wanted to play QB.

:lol: Wow, I'm not trying to provoke anyone. Lighten up bro. Facts are facts.

Supposedly LSU and Florida were on his early list and were recruiting him to play WR because both are already set at QB but he wanted to play QB.

Seemed like you were going out of your way to say negative things about OSU?? Maybe Im wrong?

I not sure why those schools would want him to play WR, he might be a better QB than both in the long run who knows?? I mean as good as Tebow is the Florida team regressed with him at the helm full time, a great QB lifts his team on his shoulders ala V Young...and hopefully T. Pryor, and certainly not Todd Boeckman.

Seemed like you were going out of your way to say negative things about OSU?? Maybe Im wrong?

I not sure why those schools would want him to play WR, he might be a better QB than both in the long run who knows?? I mean as good as Tebow is the Florida team regressed with him at the helm full time, a great QB lifts his team on his shoulders ala V Young...and hopefully T. Pryor, and certainly not Todd Boeckman.

I wasn't going out of my way to put down OSU, just pointing out that they aren't quite as dominant as some like to think.

As for Florida, Losing 9 starters on defense and having a roster of 75%+ freshman and sophomores will do that to you. If Tebow won the Heisman in a "regressing" year I can't wait to see what he does next season.

All things beng equal why would you choose a program that a consistent powerhouse with nationa exposure,and your #1 goal is to win the heisman, and go to the NFL, why would you choose PSU over OSU??

BTW, no need to get so hostile about my comments bro, they were not meant to ruffle anyones feather's.

Not saying most players would, but calling a program like PSU "wishy-washy" is BS.

Not saying most players would, but calling a program like PSU "wishy-washy" is BS.

Thats your opinion??? I feel they are an unstable program, so thats what I said, sorry if you disagree.

I wasn't going out of my way to put down OSU, just pointing out that they aren't quite as dominant as some like to think.

As for Florida, Losing 9 starters on defense and having a roster of 75%+ freshman and sophomores will do that to you. If Tebow won the Heisman in a "regressing" year I can't wait to see what he does next season.

Ohio State is not dominant but if your speaking so candidly about facts, I just gave you a handfull, and the fact Florida regressed with Tebow at the helm is not an opinion...Obviously thats not his fault I mean just look at his #'s..Im just curious if he can put a team on his shoulders, time will tell.

Ohio State is not dominant but if your speaking so candidly about facts, I just gave you a handfull, and the fact Florida regressed with Tebow at the helm is not an opinion...Obviously thats not his fault I mean just look at his #'s..Im just curious if he can put a team on his shoulders, time will tell.

At the risk of going further off topic, I'll agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Good Luck with Pryor.

:D

At the risk of going further off topic, I'll agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Good Luck with Pryor.

:D

No problem, I just hope WE get him....Even though Ohio State will be a better team than last year IMO, I dont think Todd Bockman is a guy who can win the National title...hope Im wrong but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom