((Merged))Tony Sparano has been fired. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

((Merged))Tony Sparano has been fired.

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
Dolphins have just fired Tony Sparano has their head coach. Todd Haley not the only one today
-Jay Glazer

EDIT: It's official according to ESPN and NFL Network. Todd Bowles to be interim coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay Glazer: Dolphins Fire Sparano

Per (Twitter) @JayGlazer & @AdamSchefter, the Dolphins have fired Tony Sparano.

Per (Twitter) @JayGlazer & @AdamSchefter, the Dolphins have fired Tony Sparano.

Wow just saw it also on the NFL Network, you beat me to the post.

Oh well, a new Coach and possibly a new Gm, certainly new assistants and various other coaches.
This means the new people will want new players... 4 - 6 more years of suckage ahead.

Sigh... It is what it is.

While I was posting, this thread was posted. This *MAY* be a hot topic, thread merging could possibly be needed.

Thank God,the clouds are starting to part on a new day.
Dolphins fire Tony Sparano

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 12, 2011, 3:49 PM EST
tsparanoreview-1.jpg
APTony Sparano is out as head coach of the Miami Dolphins.
The Dolphins have announced a press conference for 4:15 p.m. today, when they will formally announce that Sparano is gone, Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports.
Sparano’s firing has been expected since early this season, when Miami got off to an 0-7 start. Although the Dolphins started to turn things around in the middle of the year, and there was some sentiment that perhaps Sparano could save his job, any thought that he might stick around went away when the Dolphins got whipped by the Eagles on Sunday.
In four seasons with the Dolphins, Sparano has a 29-33 record.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/12/dolphins-fire-tony-sparano/

Adios, Tony. You were a lousy coach, but I respect that the players never quit playing for you. Now bring me Cowher.

Back
Top Bottom