MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately!

iambanned

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Before someone else does.

For the right pick, they're all for sale. 2013 is over. We need to shed salary and get picks now, unless 2 legit offensive linemen fall from the sky, and even then we're not talented enough to win a playoff game so let's take advantage of Indy's loss here.

I like Gibson but I'd take a second for him. Same with Hartline. I'd take a 4th to dump Wallace and that cap hit.

Just one of guys out the door for a good pick OR, better yet, an upgrade at O-line would be awesome. Rishard Matthews inspires a lot of confidence to fill the hole, IMO.

If you can't get a player to save 2013, then Wallace is the way to go. He doesn't fit the system well enough to pay that much money to and you can draft a speed guy in April complement Hartline and Gibson.

I'd love to see us be able to take advantage of this to improve our team now or 2014.

There is "jumping ship" and then there's "JUMPING SHIP"...

Trading Wallace or Hartline? Really?

3 losses and we are ready to trade the team away.....

I'd trade Wallace in a heartbeat. Hartline and Gibson fit the offense, however.

These people get worse after the team has success rather than constant mediocrity. Imagine that?! It's so hard to stay off the boards after a loss but its so hard to litter through the trash and overreaction threads

Indy needs a possession reciever, they already have the speed guys. They could probably get Kenny Britt or Nicks for a pick. Take Wallace off this team and we go back to last years offense. Coaches are trying to win and keep jobs, not rebuild.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

hell we gave them Hilton (by not picking him), might as well give em Bri Tyms too - make it dos All Pros

Before someone else does.

For the right pick, they're all for sale. 2013 is over. We need to shed salary and get picks now, unless 2 legit offensive linemen fall from the sky, and even then we're not talented enough to win a playoff game so let's take advantage of Indy's loss here.

I like Gibson but I'd take a second for him. Same with Hartline. I'd take a 4th to dump Wallace and that cap hit.

Just one of guys out the door for a good pick OR, better yet, an upgrade at O-line would be awesome. Rishard Matthews inspires a lot of confidence to fill the hole, IMO.

If you can't get a player to save 2013, then Wallace is the way to go. He doesn't fit the system well enough to pay that much money to and you can draft a speed guy in April complement Hartline and Gibson.

I'd love to see us be able to take advantage of this to improve our team now or 2014.

Nobody is trading a second for Gibson and it makes no sense to trade Hartline. As for Wallace you dont invest that type of money to trade him, it would kill your salary cap. I never agreed with spending that kind of money on Wallace, he just is not one of the top tier receivers to me but you invest and u have to see what u invested in for more than 6 games

I'll take that guy who shutdown DT last night. That number #23 looks like a keeper though what moronic GM would get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom