MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately!

And what first rounder can help replace Wallace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

COlts already traded their 2014 1st round pick to Cleveland...

You mean you want a first rounder in 2 drafts for Wallace? They don't have their next 1st rounder anymore..

People have no idea what the combination of wallace hartline clay and Gibson really do. Once we get an oline they should be able to tell.

This team and its owner know they're close to a super bowl. We know we're way out. We should trade our $60 million decoy to the Colts for a first rounder. This rids us of this ridiculous contract and gains us a first rounder.

Close to a SB? Wow!

You mean you want a first rounder in 2 drafts for Wallace? They don't have their next 1st rounder anymore..

Good call. Then we go for a second rounder this year and a second rounder next. Listen....your not just gaining draft picks. Your ridding yourself of a horrible contract for a guy who's not worth it.

i'm pretty sure this worthless team of ours recently beat this super bowl contender in their home stadium. something the vaunted, peyton manning led broncos were unable to do yesterday.

I don't think that happens. The trio of #11,#82,#10 is proven better than last years WR core. This online is horrible at key times.
If we had consistent online play we will be lethal. Clabo is garbage. Im shocked he wasn't benched 3 weeks ago. If the online gets some help we will be solid. We need likev3 online men.

i'm pretty sure this worthless team of ours recently beat this super bowl contender in their home stadium. something the vaunted, peyton manning led broncos were unable to do yesterday.

Haha just keep hanging your hat on that fluke. You saying tomorrow if we play this team in miami we win? No

Our team is just as worthless as this post. Are you saying we are better than the Colts? One of the funniest things I've heard if so

We've been in every game this year and the talent we have at WR is a big part of that. Being that this is the first time I've been able to say that since Shula/JJ, I'd be pretty darn disappointed to let it go again.

Of course, if the ultimate goal is mediocrity, it wouldn't be bad to turn these talents into draft picks that rarely yield anything useful. Who isn't glad we have Michael Egnew instead of Brandon Marshall?

I would trade Hartline for a 2nd or a 3rd in a NEW YORK minute.

For all of you guys that think we have a Good Group of Wr's is sadly mistaken.Hartline is the most expendable 1 of all our starting wr's.

Back
Top Bottom