MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately!

Ok .... lets trade Spadola!!!

The IQ of the fans on this forum has reached and all new low with this post.How is this breaking news

I'm not thrilled with losing 3 games in a row, and to the bills of all ****ing teams, but i'm certainly not going to advocate a fire sale until we lose 9 games.

Um no. Just no.

I'd do it. He is a good receiver, has value, good hands. He could help some team.
We need better, we need a beast on the boundary, and Ryan's reliance on Hartline is worrisome, that trust maybe impeding the progress.

They'll give the browns a call about Gordon and be even better with him long term.

Before someone else does.

For the right pick, they're all for sale. 2013 is over. We need to shed salary and get picks now, unless 2 legit offensive linemen fall from the sky, and even then we're not talented enough to win a playoff game so let's take advantage of Indy's loss here.

I like Gibson but I'd take a second for him. Same with Hartline. I'd take a 4th to dump Wallace and that cap hit.

Just one of guys out the door for a good pick OR, better yet, an upgrade at O-line would be awesome. Rishard Matthews inspires a lot of confidence to fill the hole, IMO.

If you can't get a player to save 2013, then Wallace is the way to go. He doesn't fit the system well enough to pay that much money to and you can draft a speed guy in April complement Hartline and Gibson.

I'd love to see us be able to take advantage of this to improve our team now or 2014.

That was the most preposterous combination drivel I have ever heard

I´m glad you are not our GM lol :lol2: Gibson is a Stud as is Hartline I want them here forever.

Colts need a WR.

This team and its owner know they're close to a super bowl. We know we're way out. We should trade our $60 million decoy to the Colts for a first rounder. This rids us of this ridiculous contract and gains us a first rounder.

Back
Top Bottom