MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately!

all i'm saying is that we beat them at home. this season. this team. it happened. look it up.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Haha just keep hanging your hat on that fluke. You saying tomorrow if we play this team in miami we win? No

fluke my ass. you play who's on the schedule. we were the better team that day. and i don't wear hats.

Why is it a fire sale? I'm talking about one of them, not all of them. But, we just proved that with these great WRs that we have we can lose to the Bills at home. Who's kidding who?
We've got a starting-caliber WR, IMO in Matthews and his backup is currently on the practice squad.
We can't block anybody, period. Nothing else matters now and we've lost back to back games because of our QB getting sacked at horribly inopportune times. We can't use Wallace if our QB gets sacked in under 3 seconds.

Where are we right now? We're nowhere, unless McKinnie can suddenly find his career-peak form. Good luck there. Meanwhile, our QB nearly got his arm chopped off.
More later...

ya. lets trade a wr to a team that we r possibly going to be fighting for playoff seeding with later in the year.

great plan.

as terrible as yesterdays loss was, we win this week, and we would be tied with the pats in the loss column with the head to head advantage over them.

Wallace is worth $60 mil... Tannehilll always under throws his long passes and he still catches them.

We will probably activate Rodgers and Whalen from PS and let them battle it over the week to see who will take 87's place. Irregardless we would not want Mike Wallace. We have DHB, Brazil, and Hilton who can do what he does just as good if not better. We don't need another burner with slightly below average hands, we have DHB for that haha. Plus that contract makes it impossible even if we wanted to.

I'd gladly take Hartline for a 3rd, begrudgingly for a 2nd. I've always said he reminded me a lot of Reggie. See my post in the other thread on my feelings about Wallace though haha.

We will probably activate Rodgers and Whalen from PS and let them battle it over the week to see who will take 87's place. Irregardless we would not want Mike Wallace. We have DHB, Brazil, and Hilton who can do what he does just as good if not better. We don't need another burner with slightly below average hands, we have DHB for that haha. Plus that contract makes it impossible even if we wanted to.

I hope you didn't just try comparing Deriuis Heyward Bey to Mike Wallace...LMAO

I'd trade Wallace in a heartbeat. Hartline and Gibson fit the offense, however.

IMO Ross would have a **** fit if we even thought about trading any of our WRs , and as for our draft picks we cant hit on them in the draft, we had 2-2nd rd picks this past year and who did we get that has made a impact NOW ? if we are going to do anything we need to get Tenn and or Carolina on the phone for a trade for Roos or Gross , or maybe BOTH ,its not like we dont have the Cap space , like in the past ,soo if we dont make a move to better this team and build a winner , than this is ALL on the F.O. AND IF IM Ross and we dont do something THIS YEAR than i cant blame Ross if he fires every one of these guys by next year ,BOTTOM LINE.......

Before someone else does.

For the right pick, they're all for sale. 2013 is over. We need to shed salary and get picks now, unless 2 legit offensive linemen fall from the sky, and even then we're not talented enough to win a playoff game so let's take advantage of Indy's loss here.

I like Gibson but I'd take a second for him. Same with Hartline. I'd take a 4th to dump Wallace and that cap hit.

Just one of guys out the door for a good pick OR, better yet, an upgrade at O-line would be awesome. Rishard Matthews inspires a lot of confidence to fill the hole, IMO.

If you can't get a player to save 2013, then Wallace is the way to go. He doesn't fit the system well enough to pay that much money to and you can draft a speed guy in April complement Hartline and Gibson.

I'd love to see us be able to take advantage of this to improve our team now or 2014.

I guess you did not watch any games last year. The Dolphins without any receivers were atrocious. Now you want to trade the receivers that they just got. That is worse than any move Ireland would make.

Back
Top Bottom