MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Trade Indy a WR immediately!

Please send this to the depths. I also submit that depending on how much red a FH member has, they should be banned for a period of time. These idiotic moronic threads suck.

This is fantasy land obviously but i'd trade Mike Wallace if he was tradeable....but he isn't. I'd then do what it took to get a true #1 receiver in Larry Fitzgerald. He'd be a 9 million $ cap hit to Arizona so it would REALLY have to be worth their while. Maybe a 1st and a 3rd.

I used to be all for acquiring as many draft picks as possible. But what's the point if Ireland is going to waste them year after year?

slice it however you want, Wallace has made alot More plays then dhb in their careers. its laughable to compare the two as even remotely close.

none of our WRs are getting traded so this thread is humorous. josh gordon might be a colt soon

the season isnt over at 3-3... smh 3 weeks ago everybody here saying were gona contend for the division now its trade away the few strengths of our team cuz the season is over get a grip

I would trade Hartline for a 2nd or a 3rd in a NEW YORK minute.

For all of you guys that think we have a Good Group of Wr's is sadly mistaken.Hartline is the most expendable 1 of all our starting wr's.

Oh dear Lord! Do you watch any of the games of this team? Nothing personal, but that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have read today.

Oh dear Lord! Do you watch any of the games of this team? Nothing personal, but that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have read today.

I'm not taking it personal but the Wr's do not excel in any 1 category....They drop passes,they run average routes,they do not help the QB out in any way and most importantly when hit the fall to the ground like nothing I've ever seen before.

If you know that they are GOOD WR's please enlighten me.

Instead of trading one of our WRs, how bout we trade all of our fair weather fans, for a box of rocks and a wooden nickle... :rolleyes2:

Congratulations to anyone with reading comprehension.

This thread is about trading ONE of our WRs. We have good depth there and we can't block anybody.
Hartline is a great route runner and so is Gibson. Wallace is resembling the player his critics warned us about. He was a leap of faith and it hasn't worked out. Oh well. It was worth the risk and I stand behind the move but we can lose with him. Still, we can't trade him so that option is off the table cuz of that salary and cap damage.

I do believe Matthews can be serviceable to replace Hartline or Gibson. Serviceable. Then Tyms can be WR4.

Back
Top Bottom