MERGED: Travis Daniels Picked 4th Round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Travis Daniels Picked 4th Round

I'm not gonna be a homer, it wasn't a good pick. Comon Saban all because you never saw the North of the country doesn't mean they suck.

I agree, as long as he can be the CB he was Junior year, then this will be another great player on our team.

we gotta go o-line in the 5th and i doubt it'll be wilkerson seeming as we are picking so late.:cry:

Yeah it is a homer pick but not a bad one, especially if he moves back to safety where he was a much better player than at CB where is speed is only marginal. Unfortunately one of the main images I have of Travis Daniels this year was constantly getting burned by Reggie Brown and Fred Gibson when UGA beat up on LSU pretty bad. But he was a great safety in 2003 so hopefully he reverts back to that form.

This is like drafting a kicker in round 2. You musnt do it. Daniels probably would have been around in round 5.

hweitz14 said:
Saban......come on dude.

Come on guys, he is a good 4th round pick. Nick coached this guy, so he knows what he is about.

Good pick. Could compete right away at safety and brings depth to the CB spot also.
Getting younger on defense was a major need for this team and Saban is doing a great job addressing that.

its a good pick he can play both corner and safety im sure saban nos something about this kid coaching him and besides i wouldnt be suprised to see us make som trades like zgonina for a 5th and junk like dat we will get a wr and i personally like craphonso thorpe hes 6'2" and 195 lbs runs a solid 4.4 40 he is jus wat we need and then grab one of the defensive tackles and gaurds

with the way i see it

McNeil, Willie OG
Bryant, Anthony DT
Craphonso Thorpe WR

Danny said:
he wanted a corner and got it.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't think he can play CB in the NFL, he is not that fast and kind of stiff in the hips.

Back
Top Bottom