MERGED: Wannstedt Poll (Fins fans only) | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wannstedt Poll (Fins fans only)

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I can't believe you're back. According to MajorCanz, I was intimidating you...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yea, I was in hiding. Please don't intimidate me anymore. I will say and believe whatever you want. :hail: :lol:

jaketaylor said:
Dave doesnt get respect from the players and that in itself dooms him as a head coach.

I've read several times that DW doesn't get respect from the players, funny thing is it's NEVER been said by a player, only by know it all fans

jaketaylor said:
Someone talked about seeing into the future. No need too when you just look at the past. Dave will NEVER lead the Dolphins to a Super Bowl. Wont even get to one. Not even close.

OK, for now on we'll only listen to YOUR preDICtions of the future.

pigskinguy said:
Dude just looked at your location and assumed you were Mexican, which isn't even the point anyway. Stupid is as stupid does.
I know... Still, regardless of nationality (mine or his), it's a pretty, pretty dumb remark to make.

What's the famous count, anyway?

Hellion said:
I've read several times that DW doesn't get respect from the players, funny thing is it's NEVER been said by a player, only by know it all fans

Where did I come across as having the only opinion?

My point (and I do have one :D ) is that the fan bases support for Dave is gone. All of the dissarray in the Dolphins coaching ranks and slight of hand by Wayne in the front office shows that the ship is already sinking.

Question: What has Dave done as a coach the last four seasons that makes anyone outside of his family think he will lead the Dolphins to a Super Bowl?

MajorCanz said:
Poll doesnt go my way? It went my way, and then some. I was hoping for 5 or so to have the courage to take an unpopular stand. But don't worry..I am writing down the name of each of you people that has not only defended DW, but attacked those of us who disagree. And when the season is lost, and you guys blame DW, I'll remind you of this...I guarantee it.

And your exactally the same type of person that "IF" the Dolphins were to win the SB! Then you would be talking about everything in the world is the reason for the title, but the coach right! Bottom line the coach can do everything in the world, but if the players don't perform or the other team is just better, than they will lose! It's always the same thing, if they win it's because of the players and if they lose it's because of the coach!

MajorCanz said:
I don't care how many times he votes, as long as he gets it in the end. Wanny should not be coaching this team. He won't get it turned around. And so many people agree, its got to be disheartening to the Wanny-Clones.

So it doesn't really matter what anyone really things and I guess there opinions don't mean anything as long as they side with you!

pigskinguy said:
And I was one of the no votes, and I don't agree with anything he said.

I'm with you Pigskin I don't want Wanny but Major is just talking out his AZZ!
Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't make them wrong!

shalafi3455 said:
I'm with you Pigskin I don't want Wanny but Major is just talking out his AZZ!
Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't make them wrong!

I know........But we are not allowed to attack posters here so...............I will bite my tongue.

My opinion is that Wanny can't get it done. But I am willing to see what he does as a coach only. Maybe the burden of being GM was too much. MajorCanz is just a little over the top that's all.

Hellion said:

We don't have to hear it from the players. We see it in their play..............as in not playing with that killer instinct, going for the jugular, etc. You know, those kind of things that help you win big games! ;)

pigskinguy said:
I know........But we are not allowed to attack posters here so...............I will bite my tongue.

My opinion is that Wanny can't get it done. But I am willing to see what he does as a coach only. Maybe the burden of being GM was too much. MajorCanz is just a little over the top that's all.

Yea I hear that! It's one thing to have an opinion about something, but it's an other to beat someone up because they don't agree! I Hate Wanny as coach but would love to see him here next year if it means they win the SB other wise "Wanny OUT"!

MajorCanz said:
Ace, where the heck have you been? Its great to read someone else who shares a rational perspective on the game of football. This is good stuff. I take for granted that everyone has standards, and that everyone can see simple truth's. But then I come here and that theory gets shot to hell and back. So, oh well.

OK Major,

Here is where I start to have a problem with some of your posts... there's more, but I don't feel like quoting them all. To be honest, I couldn't make it all the way through this thread...

What's my problem you ask? Simple. You can disagree with someone, that's fine. You can have a different opinion, that's fine too. BUT, it's also fine for others to do the same. Just because they don't agree with you, does not mean they are irrational, lack standards, or fail to see "truths". Just because it's your truth, does not make it theirs, and everyone here is entitled to their opinions, and has the right to voice them, without your condescending comments, such as these... or your snotty "genius" comments.
Not only does it make you sound pompous (although I'm sure you're not), but it makes for a hostile thread.

So... let's stick to the issue, debate like good little boys and girls, and leave personal crap out of it. Capice?

Thanks

jaketaylor said:
Question: What has Dave done as a coach the last four seasons that makes anyone outside of his family think he will lead the Dolphins to a Super Bowl?

41-23. With serious holes in talent on offense all four years.

2000: New QB, new (average) RB, new OC, serious holes at WR - 11-5
2001: RB that broke down, still questions at WR, problems at OL - 11-5
2002: Lost starting QB and both starting WRs to injury at the same time. Had to endure that horrendous play by Ray Lucas - 9-7 (TIED WITH NE AND NYJ)
2003: Terrible play by OL, Lost starting QB for 4 1/2 games again, poor play by 2nd WR - 10-6

Why is it so hard to imagine that a team with a 10-6 average record could actually improve on that record with improved talent on offense? Isn't that just obvious?

Take last year as a start. IMO (based only on his career winning %), we finish 11-5 if Fiedler starts all 16 games. I believe that improvements at OL and 2nd WR would have been good for AT LEAST one more win, maybe two.

Is it so hard to imagine a 12-4 or 13-3 finish (maybe not this year, but next year) and home field advantage in the playoffs?

Honestly, some of you act like the team averages 2 wins per year.

WharfRat said:
OK Major,

Here is where I start to have a problem with some of your posts... there's more, but I don't feel like quoting them all. To be honest, I couldn't make it all the way through this thread...

What's my problem you ask? Simple. You can disagree with someone, that's fine. You can have a different opinion, that's fine too. BUT, it's also fine for others to do the same. Just because they don't agree with you, does not mean they are irrational, lack standards, or fail to see "truths". Just because it's your truth, does not make it there's, and everyone here is entitled to their opinions, and has the right to voice them, without your condescending comments, such as these... or your snotty "genius" comments.
Not only does it make you sound pompous (although I'm sure you're not), but it makes for a hostile thread.

So... let's stick to the issue, debate like good little boys and girls, and leave personal crap out of it. Capice?

Thanks

:cry: That was beautiful man! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Ps :yell: I just can't beat the penguin on yours! Nice bash! :up:

Back
Top Bottom