MERGED: Wednesday 08/04/04 Morning - TWO REPORTS | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wednesday 08/04/04 Morning - TWO REPORTS

Henry actaully was held today, that was Works gettign the reps in Leonards spot.

fins2923 said:
Henry actaully was held today, that was Works gettign the reps in Leonards spot.

I must have mixed up him and Minor then, I'll go revise it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Finsflurry said:
I think I know who you're talking about, do you know what day he will have the facemasks available? If you can find that out for me I'll do it for you no problem.
No, I don't know when he may have the masks available. This was my first time down to TC so I don't know if that guy is there everyday or not but, the masks were just laying on the table. This guy also had jerseys, towels and other stuff too if that helps you remember him any better.

I noticed when I looked at the ones he had on the table that they had the players name and on some even said what game they were from. I am thinking that they may not have any more for Chambers this year but I am not sure. It's possible that they sell the practice masks as well so they may have more of Chambers. I would just really appreciate if you could maybe just check the guy's table 1 or 2 times during the rest of TC and hopefully one will be there. If not it's no big deal but I am not sure if I will be back down there before the regular season.

#84Fan4Life said:
No, I don't know when he may have the masks available. This was my first time down to TC so I don't know if that guy is there everyday or not but, the masks were just laying on the table. This guy also had jerseys, towels and other stuff too if that helps you remember him any better.

I noticed when I looked at the ones he had on the table that they had the players name and on some even said what game they were from. I am thinking that they may not have any more for Chambers this year but I am not sure. It's possible that they sell the practice masks as well so they may have more of Chambers. I would just really appreciate if you could maybe just check the guy's table 1 or 2 times during the rest of TC and hopefully one will be there. If not it's no big deal but I am not sure if I will be back down there before the regular season.

I'll be sure to check, but did he say he'd have it available or are you just assuming? Either way, I'll make sure to check for you.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Overall, these QB's are looking good. They aren't lighting it up, but they are completing most of their passes.

As long as they keep this up, they don't HAVE to light it up. :up:

Finsflurry said:
I'll be sure to check, but did he say he'd have it available or are you just assuming? Either way, I'll make sure to check for you.
I am just hoping that he may get another one so I don't know anything for sure. I did ask him if he had any other masks and he told me that he didn't "right now". I didn't think to ask him when and if he may get more so I would just appreciate if you could just give a quick glance at the masks once or twice before TC ends just in case he may get one. Thanks a lot for your time though.

thanks guys! You are the eyes and ears of the finfan world!

what if u meet ricky?

what if you were travling on vacation and you ran into our number one trader ricky williams what would you say or do?

BLITZKRIEG said:
The defense is going to be outstanding this year with or without O-Gun IMO. We've got the DL stacked, and a secondary that will shut offenses down. No worries here at all. They look very strong everywhere....

PHINZ RULE!!! :band: :rockon: :band2:
:beerbang: :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom