MERGED: Wednesday 08/04/04 Morning - TWO REPORTS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wednesday 08/04/04 Morning - TWO REPORTS

Good Report, did David Boston participate, I didn't read anything about him?

MDFINFAN said:
Good Report, did David Boston participate, I didn't read anything about him?

Yeah bud he said BD has been more of a decoy from what he's seen so far and because of that he expects good thing from Chambers this year.

Oliver...

Wasn't CC one of the best wr's in the AFCE last year? I thought he led the AFC in touchdowns or something.

Can't wait to see some action. I hope we find a way to watch some preseason! I don't have DirecTV and I'm a little worried. I wonder if any bars will have it on here in Tampa...a lot of people seem to be pretty gung-ho against Miami even though there's a fair pocket of Miami fans hanging around...or maybe its BECAUSE there's a fair number of Miami fans hanging around...

I am Sammy Morris' agent and really appreciate your detailed practice reports! Keep it up. I told Sammy about this site today and he got a kick out of it.

I watched Goodspeed the last couple of days. He's was playing second team left tackle. Goodspeed seemed to be doing an excellent job. I don't know where Finsflurry gets his information :confused: . As J. Williams stated earlier, it looks like Goodspeed could have a chance for the starting position. I watched him during one on one drills, and he never lost. He could be the sleeper we all have been looking for. As far as his strength, I read an article back when Goodspeed played for the JETS that stated he was one of the strongest men on the team. Has anyone seen the results of the strength test for this year??

I watched Goodspeed the last couple of days. He's was playing second team left tackle. Goodspeed seemed to be doing an excellent job. I don't know where Finsflurry gets his information . As J. Williams stated earlier, it looks like Goodspeed could have a chance for the starting position. I watched him during one on one drills, and he never lost. He could be the sleeper we all have been looking for. As far as his strength, I read an article back when Goodspeed played for the JETS that stated he was one of the strongest men on the team. Has anyone seen the results of the strength test for this year??

techfan said:
I am Sammy Morris' agent and really appreciate your detailed practice reports! Keep it up. I told Sammy about this site today and he got a kick out of it.
?:confused: joke:confused: ?

techfan said:

If you're seriously who you say you are, then that's great! If you can, tell Sammy to post here...I know he wont be able to talk about certain things but it would still be great to have some insight on the Dolphins season. :)

armchaircoach said:
I watched Goodspeed the last couple of days. He's was playing second team left tackle. Goodspeed seemed to be doing an excellent job. I don't know where Finsflurry gets his information :confused: . As J. Williams stated earlier, it looks like Goodspeed could have a chance for the starting position. I watched him during one on one drills, and he never lost. He could be the sleeper we all have been looking for. As far as his strength, I read an article back when Goodspeed played for the JETS that stated he was one of the strongest men on the team. Has anyone seen the results of the strength test for this year??

I watched a couple plays over the last couple days and he's gotten beat 3 separate times that I've seen, so that's where I get my information.

Do any of the plays or formations look new compared to last seasons playbook?

I love reading these camp reports...nice job guys.

texasPHINSfan said:
who is "works"?

thanks for the updates finsflurry!

Works is Renaldo Works, a FA that won't make the team at RB.

Danny1339 said:
Do any of the plays or formations look new compared to last seasons playbook?

I love reading these camp reports...nice job guys.

Yeah they've done alot more formations that in previous camps, there's an article in of the papers about it. 5 wide, no backs, tons of different stuff...

Back
Top Bottom