merged:What Would Jesus Do? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:What Would Jesus Do?

MelbournePhin said:
this thread is fukin stupid
stupid it may be... but it was started at 3am your time, this is the stuff i get to read when i get into work first thing (6 hours ahead of you guys).

So it's ok to move a thread about the Pope dying and people offering their condolences, but the thread about Jesus being made into a football general manager stays.

religion does not belong anywhere on a football message board. i come here to get away from all the religious bullsh!t

MelbournePhin said:
religion does not belong anywhere on a football message board. i come here to get away from all the religious bullsh!t

I agree. I think that the dude that started this thread should be banned from this site for posting such a obvious non football related topic. If folks want to talk religion they should go elsewhere. Once upon a time I thought this site was related to Miami Dolphins football. I don't want his religion.

This is a thread to HAVE FUN.

We're definately not talking directly about religion here, because I don't think Jesus as a quarterback is really what you talk about in church (if it is then I really need to check church out more.)

Lighten up, before God SMITES you. :D

This is one of the top 10 funniest threads in Finheaven history. Some of you guys need to relax, its called fun. If you don't like the thread, don't read it.

FuquayDolphan said:
I agree. I think that the dude that started this thread should be banned from this site for posting such a obvious non football related topic. If folks want to talk religion they should go elsewhere. Once upon a time I thought this site was related to Miami Dolphins football. I don't want his religion.
breathe man... it is moderately related to the 'phins... he's not being outrageous, and he's only having laugh...

It's better than the guy who didn't care that the pope had died because 'he wasnt going to contribute much next year anyway' - that is inappropriate.

MelbournePhin said:
this thread is fukin stupid
Yeah. I'm surprised it's still around. I was feeling quite giddy when I started it. I was trying to outdo some of the other ridiculous draft threads. It's all good fun--at least for some... ;)

FuquayDolphan said:
Why don't you just crucify me instead, mate? ;)

LostInPatsLand said:
Yeah. I'm surprised it's still around. I was feeling quite giddy when I started it. I was trying to outdo some of the other ridiculous draft threads. It's all good fun--at least for some... ;)

point taken. its all good

Less than 20 days til the draft...:cool: Thats really all I have to contribute. FUnny thread though, but it is clear we are starved for news.

Back
Top Bottom