merged:What Would Jesus Do? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:What Would Jesus Do?

Why so angry bout the thread topic, people? I actually thought this was totally hilarious and a good break from all the "Breaking News that isnt really true" threads.

You guys are nutz..What would I do without Finheaven..This thread is priceless..

Phinz4Life said:
This is a thread to HAVE FUN.

We're definately not talking directly about religion here, because I don't think Jesus as a quarterback is really what you talk about in church (if it is then I really need to check church out more.)

Lighten up, before God SMITES you. :D

Bruce: Smite me, oh mighty Smiter.

Bruce: Bruce giveth and Bruce taketh away. Don't like it? Megabyte me.

Medieval954 said:
So it's ok to move a thread about the Pope dying and people offering their condolences, but the thread about Jesus being made into a football general manager stays.

The moderators are making a statement. Just like they did by banning/editing any anti-gay or veiled homosexual references.

TeeMoney said:
The moderators are making a statement. Just like they did by banning/editing any anti-gay or veiled homosexual references.

I somehow doubt that... What statement is there to make. Comon people this is a Forum not a society... :shakeno:

Jaj said:
I somehow doubt that...

:rolleyes:

If you can't see the significance of it, then it is either beyond your comprehension, or you refuse to acknowledge it.

if you dont like this topic, then why in the first place did you click the name of the topic in the message board list. just ignore it.

jesus would make sure the jets dont win a super bowl before us.

Back
Top Bottom