merged:What Would Jesus Do?

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
48
Age
46
What Would Jesus Do?

...if he were drafting for the dolphins this April?

(This is how I think at 3 am.) :googly:
 

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
LostInPatsLand said:
...if he were drafting for the dolphins this April?

(This is how I think at 3 am.) :googly:
He would grant us the Top 5 picks in the draft(since he is a Fin Fan) and we would take: (my choices)

Alex Smith
Ronnie Brown
Mike Williams
DJ
Pac Man Jones
 

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
Buddwalk said:
draft moses and the 3 wise man...and fill 4/5 of the offensive line?
Moses could definitely open up some holes by using that whole "parting the red sea" sceme. He would make a good blitzing LB as well using that same tool
 

Cool Calm Mike

Paint It Gold
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Location
New Rochelle, NY
LtDan662002 said:
Moses could definitely open up some holes by using that whole "parting the red sea" sceme. He would make a good blitzing LB as well using that same tool
HAHA. :clap: Good one!
 

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
14,106
Reaction score
20
Age
30
Location
East Berlin, PA
LtDan662002 said:
Moses could definitely open up some holes by using that whole "parting the red sea" sceme. He would make a good blitzing LB as well using that same tool
and with the 7th round pick we could draft Jonah...as long as he brought the whale to start at DT
 

67Stang

Finheaven VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
8,292
Reaction score
1,029
Location
Tucson, AZ
And just think, no injuries! Jason Taylor breaks both legs, out one play and healed!
 

byroan

Hammered
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,554
Reaction score
0
He'd draft Noah to bring two of the best players in their positon to our team.
 

67Stang

Finheaven VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
8,292
Reaction score
1,029
Location
Tucson, AZ
Buddwalk said:
jesus could also double for team medic and spiratual advisor
I would feel bad for Saban though, if Jesus didn't get his way, he would tell daddy!
 

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
14,106
Reaction score
20
Age
30
Location
East Berlin, PA
67Stang said:
I would feel bad for Saban though, if Jesus didn't get his way, he would tell daddy!
as a born again christian...jesus is daddy


[i havnt gone to church since i was baptised lol]
 

67Stang

Finheaven VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
8,292
Reaction score
1,029
Location
Tucson, AZ
Buddwalk said:
as a born again christian...jesus is daddy


[i havnt gone to church since i was baptised lol]
So in the 3 wide receiver set, who would you throw to, the father, the son, or the holy spirit?
 

tartan y fronts

Starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
edinburgh, scotland
67Stang said:
So in the 3 wide receiver set, who would you throw to, the father, the son, or the holy spirit?

the holy spirit has that elusive quality of being able to ghost away from defenders, but his hands aren't the most solid.

the son has the benefit of youth, but he'slowed down by a certain cross he has to bear.

so i'd go with the experience and ability of the father...


:D
 
Top Bottom