Merged: Who Will Be a Bust?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Who Will Be a Bust??

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who Will Be a Bust??

Weigh in guys. Which player or players do you think will turn out to be a bust?? **Obviously, I'm talking about the guys who will be drafted on Day 1.**

Im not a big draft expert so Im just sorta shooting off right now but I think Vernon Carey might be one

Larry Fitzgerald. When he played top teams like UM he was ineffective. That is the kind of talent he will be facing in the NFL.

Also, I think Eli Manning will kind of bust. I just don't see the same ability as Peyton. He is number 1 because his name is Manning. He may not "bust" but I don't believe he will star like the number 1 overall pick should.

The can't miss picks are Winslow, Taylor, and Gallery.

JP Losman... never trust someone who refers to themselves as "JP"

Rivers

Rivers is a product of much hype. He started out a 2/3 round pick, now there are rumors of going 4th. Think Leaf. I remember when draft talk first started, many on here were saying trade down and get Rivers. Crazy.

Lee Evans may have injury history his entire career and never amount to what he could have. Will have MUCH more pressure on that knee in the NFL than he even had to do at WISC.

Big ben will be the bust of the 3 QBs IMO, tommie harris has bust written all over him, as does will smith, gotta figure one of the corners and wide receivers too. Just not sure who for either position, maybe gamble never develops, or deangelo doesnt pan out.

Shawn Andrews- One dimensional run blocker will struggle in pass protection.

I'd say Roethlisberger, he'll be an OK QB but nothing more. Rivers will be the biggest surprise out of the group (going fourth to the san diago chargers and making them look like rocket scientists for picking him). Bold Prediction: San Diago starts Rivers and he leads them to an 8-9 win season this year, missing the playoffs but still a good season. Manning is IMO the second best guy out of this bunch in the long run, he'll be good, much like a Jeff Garcia type.

andrews is another one i could see being a bust baal... as for your sig, better plan on trading up because rivers won't be on the board at 13 at this rate.

I was watching NFL Network last night and Pat Kirwan was talking to a GM that picks in the top 10. He thinks that both Big Ben AND Rivers will make it to #11 where Pittsburgh will select one and Buffalo would get the other. So there's still a possibility we get a QB without moving up.

Back
Top Bottom