Merged: Who Will Be a Bust?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Who Will Be a Bust??

If the trade with the Giants goes through on draft day, throw Par Kirwan's opinion out the window because both the Giants and the Chargers will be picking QBs.

Well, you never know with QB's. A lot of their success depends on factors around them. I disagree with the Lee Evans though. The Bills asst GM said that Evans is BETTER than half of the WR's that were selected #1 in the draft in the last decade.

Evans' WR coach at Wisconsin said Evans is a better talent than Chris Chambers. Don't underestimate Lee Evans.

JP Losman, Tommie Harris, Chris Gamble, Deangelo Hall, Dunta Robinson, Steven Jackson, Kevin Jones, Roy Williams, Devery Henderson, Rod Davis

All guys that will be picked higher than their eventual value to their respective teams. How's that for a big list?

:off topic:

always a possibility, it is the nfl draft...
Personally i see someone trading up for ben, whether it be pittsburgh or bills, and then the remaining team will be battling with the chargers for rivers (assuming they trade down once or twice). If the chargers don't take a qb at 4 or trade down 3 or 4 slots to take one there (i have them trading with the giants, then sitting tight and taking either ben or rivers if they cant find another trading partner), but if they dont then all bets are off and bills could land their qb without moving.

go_fins said:
hopefully whoever the pats, bills and jets pick :evil:
I second that one! =)

However, with our drafts it will probably be our #1 pick... whoever it is.

It sounds like the Chargers will take Manning. Their stadium lease expires in 2006 and they need their taxpayers to build a new stadium. They can't risk trading down and not having Manning on their roster.

Larry Fittzgerald is a big bust

2004 Draft Bust

Who will be this years 1st round draft bust?

Make your predictions and we will come back after the season and determine who was the winner - Good Luck

I think that it will be...DeAngelo Hall CB VA Tech

Who will be this years 1st round draft bust?

Larry Fittzgerald hands down is a big bust you have to have more then just hands

Muck said:
Weigh in guys. Which player or players do you think will turn out to be a bust?? **Obviously, I'm talking about the guys who will be drafted on Day 1.**

Venus de Milo ???

Ben Roethlisberger is my pick, though I think I'm going to have to root for the Giants and Eli to suck bigtime. I have lost a lot of respect for Archie based on what is happening there. Ben is going to show teams why they have been historically fearful of the small school QB.

I'd like to :lol: at the D. Hall pick as my way of saying he's one of the surer things in my book. Dude is nasty.

I already gave my opinion about who would be a high pick bust on another thread that should get merged in, but I'll now think about guys later in the draft:

Michael Boulware -- If he ends up in the wrong place with the wrong coaching, he could well get lost.

Maruice Clarett is a no brainer if he gets back in and if somebody is dumb enough to pick him day 1

I also think Vernon Carey may well be a bust

Jimmy James said:
Ben Roethlisberger is my pick, though I think I'm going to have to root for the Giants and Eli to suck bigtime. I have lost a lot of respect for Archie based on what is happening there. Ben is going to show teams why they have been historically fearful of the small school QB.

I'd like to :lol: at the D. Hall pick as my way of saying he's one of the surer things in my book. Dude is nasty.

JJ - Who does Eli Manning think he is anyway saying he doesn't want to play for SD? I hope that he is a huge bust, but I doubt it. Personally, I think that the Chargers have horrible luck with QB's in the 1st round anyway - Ryan Leaf and the Michael Vic Trade.

Why are you laughing at my pick of DeAngelo Hall? He has just as much chance of being a Bust as any of the other 32 picks.

Back
Top Bottom