[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener?

who knows??? we dont know what QB's we actually have on the team yet. for all we know, i got a freaking shot maybe!!! so i say:

BANE!!!!!!!!!!

Someone else said it...Drew Bledsoe. This is a very real possibility with Bill. It would not surprise me. But I think they should give Beck a shot. I know he was someone else's plan, but we put alot of stock in him. I also saw someone mention Billy Volek. I think that would be great. I like him and think Tennessee should've took a chance on him.

If Beck would have been able to hold off Lemon in 2007, and keep the starting job once it was given / handed to him, I would have had some hope for him starting for us in 2008. Well, we all know how that ended.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Dont know.

Hopefully Beck can improve enough durring the offseason and training camp that he is able to win the #1 spot. Doubt it though.

If Beck would have been able to hold off Lemon in 2007, and keep the starting job once it was given / handed to him, I would have had some hope for him starting for us in 2008. Well, we all know how that ended.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

remember, Cam Cameron didn't want to start him really this season. he was extremely hesitant to do so, and never wanted him really playing, jsut learning and developing. some lack of slashes in the W column may of changed that, and in comes Beck with a horrible situation to paly with.

remember, Cam Cameron didn't want to start him really this season. he was extremely hesitant to do so, and never wanted him really playing, jsut learning and developing. some lack of slashes in the W column may of changed that, and in comes Beck with a horrible situation to paly with.

I'm not convinced last year was bad for Beck. Yes he was in a bad situation, but he got some valuable playing experience which highlighted many things he needs to improve upon. Like I've said, if he was able to address those things in the offseason than he has a chance of starting. Otherwise he may as well get ready for a career as backup/third stringer

I am hoping Beck has a good camp with the new coaching staff and gets some talent around him. It would be nice to see a player rise up after so much adversity. The more he gets bashed here the louder I am going to scream when he is throwing TDs in the opener:woot:. This is assuming he gets through camp, preseason, and does well in the opener. I don't know if he is going to work out for the Dolphins or not but I haven't quit on him yet

I'm not convinced last year was bad for Beck. Yes he was in a bad situation, but he got some valuable playing experience which highlighted many things he needs to improve upon. Like I've said, if he was able to address those things in the offseason than he has a chance of starting. Otherwise he may as well get ready for a career as backup/third stringer

oh i agree, i didnt mind him out ther epalying. hopefully getting game speed down, getting some stuff down, getting a feel. it was poor at times, situations were poor, but he is already ahead of any rookie we bringing in with actual game experience.

Perhaps he can add some length to his fingers so he can hold onto the football...can't you see him on the rack?:lol:

It's gotta be Beck. They need to figure out if he is the future or not.

Did you see anything out of beck last season...that makes you hope he's the future? When the players wanted Lemon instead of Beck...that tells me alot. I won't say Beck can't grow into being a good QB...but I highly doubt he'll ever be a great QB...just too many issue's against him.

Back
Top Bottom