Merged: Will the Patriots Rest Their Starters This Week? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Will the Patriots Rest Their Starters This Week?

I think they will be rested if it is a blowout because BB doesn't want to lose confidence or momentum going into the playoffs!

Dolphins vs. Patriots

What are the chances that Bill will sit some players throughout the game, they have already clinched the division. Or do you think he will try and prove and be competetive with Saban and play his starters all game.:dolphins:

This thread was done earlier, but this is a division game no way any players sit unless they are killing us.

Maynard said:
you have learned well and quickly. :welcome:

Thanks. You folks have a great board. I'm a big Xs and Os man; long-time Pat's season ticket holder. I plan on trolling around all week.

Wandering Athol said:
Thanks. You folks have a great board. I'm a big Xs and Os man; long-time Pat's season ticket holder. I plan on trolling around all week.

Will you be quick to jump ship after we destroy you?:dolphins: :nesucks:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Will you be quick to jump ship after we destroy you?:dolphins: :nesucks:

I'll stick around for a few days thereafter to heap abuse on every Fins fan on this board, in the form of either a) "thanks for playing: enjoy the draft, you moved up a few spots - hooray!", or b) "Congrats to the 2005 Dolphins: just as good as the 2002 Dolphins". Can't really lose this year. :cool:

Next year? I know the Pats will be there. I think the Fins, just not as sure. Do you think the Fins should've tried harder to land Bledsoe when he was available the first and second times?

How many times are people gonna ask this? NO! they are still playing for the #3 seed!!!!!!!!!!

And why wouldn't you want to beat them full strength anyway???

SpeedRush99 said:
How many times are people gonna ask this? NO! they are still playing for the #3 seed!!!!!!!!!!

And why wouldn't you want to beat them full strength anyway???

yaaa id love they play against us cuz i wanna see Miami dominate:dolphins:

they are still playing for the #3 seed, but lets be honest, wouldnt the #4 be better. I would rather play jax than pitts.

pwn3dyo said:
they are still playing for the #3 seed, but lets be honest, wouldnt the #4 be better. I would rather play jax than pitts.

Maybe not to them, Pittsburgh is the only AFC playoff team they beat this year.

exactly. I think they'd rather play Jax. Besides, our D is tough and we always give Brady a hard time. If he gets sacked 4 times and hit a dozen times (which is very likely), he may risk injury. The Pats cannot afford to lose Brady. I don't have ESP into Belichicken's brain but I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady sit down after a quarter or two. Why risk the injury?? Face it guys, our D is TOUGH and it's a bit feared!!! 48 sacks?? Hmmmmm, I think I'd sit Brady.

Anyone have a weather forecast for Foxboro on January 1st?...I think if it is above 40 we got a chance.....the Pats are tough in the cold but we are 4-0 this December have momentum. I say we beat the Pats 24-21. :)

Back
Top Bottom