Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

With all due respect, Junc, I could claim that with Davone Bess fumbling the punt after you guys went 3 and out, your offense never gets going.

Think about it, the JT return sucked the life out of you guys. You could hear the boos in the stadium, the look on Sanchez's face was a blank stare when walking off the field. It was 17-6, and you went 3 and out.

Bess fumbles the ball, the Jets are rejuvenated. Up until that point, neither offense had done anything to brag about.

I don't disagree w/ that.

I know you know that football is played in 4 quarters. While it isn't ideal to have only 9 points in the first half of those games, it isn't why they lost. They score points in the 2nd half too. The defense just couldn't hold.

It's not alarming to you that in the first halves of games he couldn't get that offense moving and scoring? How can you just blame the D when the ineffectivness of the Offense also allowed the score to get out of hand early?

Uh and Henne led the Phins to 24 against Tennessee and 20 against Houston. Those are enough points to have a chance as well. The defense blew it for the Phins in those games and for the Jets in Week 5 vs Miami

Did Hou and Ten get 21 non offensive points?

Dude, all he wants to do is continue to stir the pot. You have given him facts and he continues to argue, without a valid point. He is just a Jet troll that brings nothing positive to a conversation. The best thing to do is ignore him. When the season starts and Sanchez does what seems to be expected by the masses and Henne does what he is expected then we'll see what he says then.

For now, just don't keep feeding the troll. Personally I learned my lesson some time back and finally realized what a lot of Dolphins fans have already realized. He will view things with a bias Jets view and nothing else. There is always an excuse for the Dolphins and Henne doing something good and when the Jets do something good it is because they are amazing. I am tired of reading his said "facts".

when will you contribute to a discussion instead of criticizing me?

You learned your lesson b/c you have no clue about this game. You were exposed pretty quickly and are afraid to engage in debates b/c of it.

16th in the league in completion percentage ahead of McNabb, Cutler, C. Palmer, and Matt Ryan.

What did Henne get credit for in the Saints game? The 2 INTs for TDs? One of which Sharper stepped out of bounds at the 3 on the run back of course. You act like QBs don't have bad games. Hell Drew Brees threw 3 INTs in that game.

Wow! 16th in the league, impressive! too bad that meaningless comp % # didn't help you win the Hou and ten games and make the playoffs.

never said that was his most important game....that's not why I made the comparison.

their production in each of those games were VERY similar, with the slight advantage going to Henne. Yet I have heard repeatedly for months how completely dominated the entire Dolphins offense was in that Jets game....and how awesome Sanchez was in the SD game.....something just doesn't add up there.

I never acted like nor implied that the games were of equal importance.

oic....i misinterpreted the comparison i guess. i've never said that we dominated henne that game. just your entire offense.

16th in the league in completion percentage ahead of McNabb, Cutler, C. Palmer, and Matt Ryan.
Mcnabb was 15-36 on passes thrown >21 yards with 8tds and 2 interceptions. Henne was 4-33 with 1 td and 3 interceptions.

Mcnabb was 15-36 on passes thrown >21 yards with 8tds and 2 interceptions. Henne was 4-33 with 1 td and 3 interceptions.

That's great but McNabb was back in the postseason AGAIN and has a SB app w/ 5 trips to the NFC Title Game on his resume. When Henne starts to do that we can begin to compare them. Maybe henne becomes a better QB than those guys listed? It could happen but it hasn't happened yet no matter what the comp % stat tells us.

That's great but McNabb was back in the postseason AGAIN and has a SB app w/ 5 trips to the NFC Title Game on his resume. When Henne starts to do that we can begin to compare them. Maybe henne becomes a better QB than those guys listed? It could happen but it hasn't happened yet no matter what the comp % stat tells us.

Do you even read the posts champ?

I don't disagree w/ that.

It's not alarming to you that in the first halves of games he couldn't get that offense moving and scoring? How can you just blame the D when the ineffectivness of the Offense also allowed the score to get out of hand early?

when will you contribute to a discussion instead of criticizing me?

You learned your lesson b/c you have no clue about this game. You were exposed pretty quickly and are afraid to engage in debates b/c of it.

Wow! 16th in the league, impressive! too bad that meaningless comp % # didn't help you win the Hou and ten games and make the playoffs.

Exposed??? Listen you troll, being "exposed pretty quickly" by nothing but Jets fans who argue the same as yourself isn't being exposed. Don't you get it or do you have issues understanding? I DO NOT CARE to argue with you or present facts to you BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN in every single thread that your involved that someone will bring a fact to you and you will do as you've been told, which is ignore it or look for something else to argue about.

I will debate and discuss anything with anyone who isn't a blind homer as yourself. You are not worth the time it takes me to even type this. You do these things to get a rise of out people and get your post counts up. I personally have not read a single thing of yours that can be justified as useful material to the debate. All you do is state your point and regardless what someone else brings up you will continue with your bull approach trying to force feed what you believe to be fact.

I am done with you. Go back to your "professional debating" job.

He got credit for scoring 30+ points even though the dolphins defense started them in the red zone 3 times. How many pick 6s did Henne throw this year? He really isn't that good.

Not to mention the fact that the pick 6 to Sharper BOUNCED off of Ginn's hands first.

Is it not the job of the QB to score points? Is it Henne's fault where they started? How many times did the defense cost the Dolphins ... more than Henne did. If you can't agree to that then you must not be paying attention and I don't know what to tell you.

I'm trying to see your argument here, but I just don't see what you are saying. He made some mistakes last year in his first year starting ... yeah so what? What QB hasn't?

So I guess by your logic Peyton Manning was a huge bust after his rookie season because he threw almost 30 picks.

Are we putting too much pressure on Henne and assuming that he will be great this upcoming season? Maybe true, but don't knock him like he's some scrub that hasn't shown anything ... he's had flashes of great things, which is more than any other recent QB we've had has shown.

Exposed??? Listen you troll, being "exposed pretty quickly" by nothing but Jets fans who argue the same as yourself isn't being exposed. Don't you get it or do you have issues understanding? I DO NOT CARE to argue with you or present facts to you BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN in every single thread that your involved that someone will bring a fact to you and you will do as you've been told, which is ignore it or look for something else to argue about.

I will debate and discuss anything with anyone who isn't a blind homer as yourself. You are not worth the time it takes me to even type this. You do these things to get a rise of out people and get your post counts up. I personally have not read a single thing of yours that can be justified as useful material to the debate. All you do is state your point and regardless what someone else brings up you will continue with your bull approach trying to force feed what you believe to be fact.

I am done with you. Go back to your "professional debating" job.

The difference is I am on a dolphin board and people have a perception of my posts b/c I am a jet fan. If I wasn't affiliated as a fan of a team I wouldn't have anyone attacking me like you do.

That's great that you are done w/ me but enough w/ the childish attacks.

Not to mention the fact that the pick 6 to Sharper BOUNCED off of Ginn's hands first.
The pass to ginn was well underthrown. LOL at comparing manning to henne. It was mannings first year and he was taking over a 1-15 team. It was Hennes second year and he was taking over an 11-5 team.

So the offense not scoring early = why the defense gave up points that you claim 'allowed the score to get out of hand early'? I hadn't realized the offense was responsible for ****ty defensive play.

Here we go again with the 'oh the Phins only won b/c they had kickoff and fumble TDs'. These anomalies are part of the game. As a QB, when these things benefit your team, you aren't asked to do as much to win the game. Look at Rex Grossman and the Bears a few years back.

I didn't say 16th in the league was impressive. I posted that in response to a claim that Henne was horrible in completing passes. Sanchez was 29th and was 2nd in the league (tied with Stafford) for most picks. I know, I know. Henne sat the first year so that's a guarantee he'll come out miles ahead of Heisman Sanchez.

True. Henne's pct completion was still better than McNabb's. Isn't it about the overall PCT rather than short or long balls? Besides, I'm not saying Henne is better than McNabb. That argument can't possibly even be made b/c Henne hasn't been in the league long enough to match up with McNabb.

The pass to ginn was well underthrown. LOL at comparing manning to henne. It was mannings first year and he was taking over a 1-15 team. It was Hennes second year and he was taking over an 11-5 team.

An 11-5 team that only won b/c Brady was out and played a bull**** schedule......in the words of JUNC.

I'm just going by your logic here man ... You say Henne sucks because he throws a bunch of picks in his first year starting. Henne threw 14 ... that's a few less than 26 or 28 or whatever it was.

How was the pass to Ginn underthrown? Henne was under pressure, threw off his back foot, Ginn jumped in the air, THE ONLY GUY TO TOUCH THE BALL in flight, hits him square in his outsretched hands and CLANK

tedginnjrjpg9d32560f2c6136e1_large-1.jpg
Good throw by Henne ... typical Ginn​

Back
Top Bottom