Merged X13: John Beck signs with the Ravens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X13: John Beck signs with the Ravens

Report: Beck To Join Ravens

Report: Beck To Join Ravens

Posted by Aaron Wilson on May 2, 2009, 10:26 a.m.
Former Miami Dolphins and BYU quarterback John Beck, who was recently cut by the Dolphins, is expected to join the Baltimore Ravens as soon as Sunday, according to Dick Harmon of the Deseret News.
Per the report, Beck is slated to compete with former Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith as the No. 2 quarterback behind starter Joe Flacco.
Beck’s connection to Baltimore is through offensive coordinator Cam Cameron, who recommended that the Dolphins draft him when he was the Dolphins’ head coach.
However, Beck struggled in Miami as a rookie and wasn’t embraced by the new regime of Bill Parcells and Tony Sparano.

what a surprise there...never saw that one coming..(just being sarcastic)

He already signed with them. Good luck Beck, may you come back and kick the crap out of the fins. Just the expression on some faces here would be priceless.

I guess that rumor that Cam said he made a mistake drafting Beck was wrong.
Well at least you support the Dolphins NOT! Maybe you should go join the John Beck fan club and post your deep thoughts there.

I wish him nothing but luck.

Also I wish the Beck threads would just stop. I'm betting this thread turns into a big argument over Beck. With one side saying he sucks and the other defending him. Here we go again...

Has a shot at the Ravens if Flacco gets injured.

He already signed with them. Good luck Beck, may you come back and kick the crap out of the fins. Just the expression on some faces here would be priceless.

I guess that rumor that Cam said he made a mistake drafting Beck was wrong.

Whether he said it or not, drafting Beck was more than wrong, it was a flat out FAIL.

Back
Top Bottom