(Merged x3) Jets Jenkins torn ACL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged x3) Jets Jenkins torn ACL

honestly, any surprised here? they can make all the excuses they want, but this is a yearly occurence.

its like hearing bob sanders out for the year. would anyone be like'' holy **** no way''. good teams overcome injuries, and the colts do well without a player like bob sanders who has missed more games then he has started.

i am ready for the jets excuses.

This sucks, there aren't many like him but we made a run to the title game w/o him last year so we have good depth. We'll see what happens.

honestly, any surprised here? they can make all the excuses they want, but this is a yearly occurence.

its like hearing bob sanders out for the year. would anyone be like'' holy **** no way''. good teams overcome injuries, and the colts do well without a player like bob sanders who has missed more games then he has started.

i am ready for the jets excuses.

This is his 10th season, 6 of them he has played in all 16 games.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

HA! Kiss your season bye-bye, losers!

There's that dolphin fan class we hear so much about.

While I am not happy that a player is injured......... Couldn't have happened to a better franchise!!!!!!!!!!

I could see the Jets resigning Douglas and moving Pouha over to NT..he has the Body to play the nose..or the Jets will just play more 4 man fronts..

He is great for them..Rex will adjust tho.

Injuries are part of the game. They did it without Jenkins last year, I wouldn't consider this a big loss. They still look to be hurting worse from the Faneca release and Vlad not being able to come in and fill the shoes.

this is like the 4th time Jenkins has torn an acl (if I'm not mistaken he did it in back to back years in Carolina). Gonna be tough for a guy that big to come back again.

This sucks, there aren't many like him but we made a run to the title game w/o him last year so we have good depth. We'll see what happens.

So; he has a track record in durability similar to Ronnie Brown?

Pouha (from the Real U) played well for Team Rex last yr and did okay last night.

Oh well. now they ahve someting to blame loses on. jets suck. 6 first downs cmon son thought you were soposed to be superbowl champs?

Back
Top Bottom