(Merged x3) Jets Jenkins torn ACL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged x3) Jets Jenkins torn ACL

That hurts but watching last night - either Ellis is a monster or the RT is terrible for the Ravens. I thought he was killing up front last night. The Jets have Ellis, Harris, Scott, and Revis on D that are very tough. The rest are throw ins. Where are all the folks complaining because Miami should have drafted Kyle Wilson? He looked terrible. He should not have been out on that field last night. That was brutal. Now we saw why SD was so anxious to get rid of Cromartie. No discipline - fits right in with the Jets. Sanchez is so overrated - not sure what was more painful to see - him at QB or Wilson at DB. \

BTW - did anyone see JT with an attitude last night staring at the Ravens bench. Guy looks like he is fitting right in - loser!! That was disgusting to see him wearing green.

I could see the Jets resigning Douglas and moving Pouha over to NT..he has the Body to play the nose..or the Jets will just play more 4 man fronts..

He is great for them..Rex will adjust tho.

Pouha is definitely going to be our NT, he did it last year and was very good in place of Jenkins but he's still not a Kris jenkins.

I would expect some moves to be made over the next day or so.

So; he has a track record in durability similar to Ronnie Brown?

Pouha (from the Real U) played well for Team Rex last yr and did okay last night.

Coming into this year Jenkins played all 16 games in 6 of his 9 seasons, Brown has played 16 games once in his 5 seasons.

This sucks for Kris Jenkins. Total class act. The only class act on that team. But it was obvious the way his knee bent.

I will never cheer when a player is lost for the season. Any player. However, I am happy as hell that the Jests just got weaker!!

WOW..... The vaunted Jets defense isn't so vaunted anymore.

Too bad for Kris, and too bad because I wanted to bury the Jets with their best in their!

Back
Top Bottom