(Merged x3) Jets Jenkins torn ACL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged x3) Jets Jenkins torn ACL

My Jests friend was talking **** and I was like Ba Bye Jenkins...he says "He is fine he walked off...." I replied with last year he walked off right as well right to the operating table! Looks like this year as well...not my problem! I do however love watching them lose and just suck like a bunch of prom queens after two many PBRs! GO PHINS!

wow.

This'll be the excuse for why we swept them again this year.

That's a huge blow. Injuries are the ultimate equalizer, but cry me a river JetsFan. We've lost a bunch of players already and we're not making excuses. Rex Cryin is going to lean on this event (Jenkins Injury) as the reason his defense isn't as good as last year.

Bring on Minnesota! Ronnie Brown is going to have a huge game. You heard it here first.

Unfortunately for him, his career is likely over

I feel bad fro Kris. Even if he plays for the Jets I hate to see a player get hurt!

Announced hours later, but here we are days later, and no confirmation on what and or how severe Odricks injury is.

I feel bad for the guy - that's almost certainly his career. I don't know anything about knee injuries but it looked like a freak thing that would have done the same to a healthy knee. Too bad.

The Jets will survive on defense without him, and there won't be excuses - there weren't last year.

Back
Top Bottom