Merged X3: The Official Julius Peppers Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X3: The Official Julius Peppers Thread

i would love to have him, but we need to get younger. so i vote no.

i would sign him to a 3 year 35 mil contract

Don't we have enough big slow linebackers already? No thanks

Is there a person really named jporter55mia still on this site???? Whats next jporter55kc/okl,az,??? REALLY:bobdole:

I don't see Peppers in a Miami uniform. If the Dolphins bring in a big name free agent I am inclined to think it will be Dansby but might go for Rolle instead. I still see them drafting a ILB as well as OLB in the first or second round even if they add Dansby.

I'd love peppers is he came cheaper than thought. Anyone who thinks he's slow or old is kidding themselves. Peppers is a premier athlete at the DE position who I think could translate into a great pass rushing OLB but a liability in coverage. I just remember him stripping or forcing a fumble on Vick and picking it off as he was stripping him and the ball popped up and burned Vick to the endzone.

i don't think we need to spend a ton of money for a 30 yr old at olb now having a competent defensive coordinator. priority is to replace crowder, ayodele & wilson.

i don't think we need to spend a ton of money for a 30 yr old at olb now having a competent defensive coordinator. priority is to replace crowder, ayodele & wilson.
Well, for the sake of arguement, Crowder's spot is more stable than NT as this point.

peppers signing would be tha shiznite id have him play LB and DE. DE when the new LBers are in and LB when they take plays off

Even though he wants to play in a 3-4 he never has. At age 30 it wont be so easy to adjust. Yeah Jason Taylor made the adjustment but was never as good as he was before.

Taylor won DPOY in '06, as a OLB in Sabans 3-4, thats pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom