Merged x4: mcnair and law to Miami.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x4: mcnair and law to Miami..

http://www.sportsline.com/fantasy/footballNews: CB Ty Law, who is attempting to win himself another ring in 2006, told the Kansas City Star that one of the teams he wants to play for next season is Miami because they are a quarterback away from winning a title, and Titans QB Steve McNair could be that passer. "Miami is talking about getting Steve McNair down there, and if the Dolphins get a quarterback, they're a real contender for the Super Bowl," Law said. "That's what it's all about for me right now. I need to win another title."Analysis: McNair is expected to either restructure his current contract and stay with Tennessee or be released and try to find a new home. The Dolphins would be a pretty good fit for the Pro Bowler, and if he did sign there it would make them Super Bowl contenders (not to mention make McNair a top-20 Fantasy QB). Stay tuned.

IDK if I'm sold on Mcnair being able to play a full season again, Id' still rather sign Kitna to a 2 year deal

mcnair has to come here..he'd be stupid not too...the titans are going in a new direction..new qb..mcnair is good as gone iMO

Man all this speculation is getting old. I just wonder why we would waste money and other resources to sign Mcnair. I could possibly get hurt miss the season and leave us with another year where we get nothing done at the qb position. I really don't think that he will get us any closer to a Ring. He hasn't really got the Titans anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom