Merged x4: mcnair and law to Miami.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x4: mcnair and law to Miami..

Wallace758 said:
he only missed 2 games last year
He played pretty banged up in a couple of them too. I want a full season, because once you get hurt any injury could linger into the playoffs.

Wallace758 said:
o come on the guy was amazing last year with no recievers around him...3100 with no one around him

It wasnt just the WRs that were non-existent for McNair, but the OL, RB, Defense, should I continue? :tongue:

I think Mcnair would be a great fit in Miami, but I really would like to see Saban snag up a youngster to mold at QB as well.

No Mcnair and yes Law.I am curious about what happen to Law wanting to be paid like he deserves to be be paid top 5 in the league just last year, now it's about the ring?!?!?!? Sounds like the Jets don't want him back and his age and injury's won't allow him to bust out the ego, so he plays the "I want another ring card". If he's cheap sure.

1st off he wont pass 35-40 times a game like he did in tennessee...and wont throw 475 times in aseason
2nd we have a running game which will take pressure off of him..ie less injury risk
3rd we have a better wr group then tennesse
4th last time i checked we are much better than them as well

5th worth the risk..he's a pro bowler

So you guys do honestly think that he will deliver a ring or a trip to the AFC champioship? 3100 yards are no biggie when you are the teams only offense. and wins are still more important than stats. Being beaten every game and playing against soft defenses protecting leads make big passining numbers a little decieving.

surround him with better talent he's a definitive top 10 qb..period..he won te mvp a few years back remember

This is just silly. McNair is just about done. He can't stay healthy, and he's in the twilight of his career! Hell no to McNair.
Law is as good as they come at the CB position, but he's only got a few years left, too. And unless he is willing to take a big pay cut to play here, I don't see it happening.

Law talks all this stuff about the ring and I guarantee he still is gonna demand more than he is worth. It sounds good to say I just wanna win. Who in their right mind is gonna say otherwise when they are looking to be paid really well. He will want more money than we will be willing to offer guaranteed.

feelthepain said:
No Mcnair and yes Law.I am curious about what happen to Law wanting to be paid like he deserves to be be paid top 5 in the league just last year, now it's about the ring?!?!?!? Sounds like the Jets don't want him back and his age and injury's won't allow him to bust out the ego, so he plays the "I want another ring card". If he's cheap sure.

Yup. Only if he plays for peanuts.

Wallace758 said:
1st off he wont pass 35-40 times a game like he did in tennessee...and wont throw 475 times in aseason
2nd we have a running game which will take pressure off of him..ie less injury risk
3rd we have a better wr group then tennesse
4th last time i checked we are much better than them as well

5th worth the risk..he's a pro bowler
He was a 2nd alternative. I'm not completly against getting him as long as we draft a good qb prospect. I would still rather get Kitna. Its still not 100% that he will be leaving the Titans. I do believe he is an upgrade over Ferotte. Mcnair seems to be a good fit for Mularky. I just think he is a little over rated in some fans eyes.

A few years back is the key. He's banged up, old, and a waste of the dolphins time. Unless you can promise me a super bowl victory this year he only will hold back our progress to a bright future that we have begun to bulid.

Back
Top Bottom