[MERGED X6] Dolphins Sign Dallas Safety Keith Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED X6] Dolphins Sign Dallas Safety Keith Davis

Fins sign ex Poke Keith Davis

:)I guess our special teams will be much better next year. He will also compete fo a starting job at safety.

Lol... We now give you the Miami Cowboys... I wonder Dallas players we will try to get?

All in all sounds like a good solid ST's pickup

Took them long enough to get it done - this was a lock the day the Cowboys season ended. Glad that we're adding depth and taking care of business on special teams - I'm more than tired of being the worst in the division in that department.

Took them long enough to get it done - this was a lock the day the Cowboys season ended. Glad that we're adding depth and taking care of business on special teams - I'm more than tired of being the worst in the division in that department.

from what I heard, he is as bad as a defensive back as he is good as special teams player. reminds me of Cam Worrell. and one thing we learned last year is that we are absolutely screwed if we have a Cam Worrell playing signifcant time at safety.

"Davis, a Texas native, has a strange history of getting shot"

Didnt see that coming whe I read the article.

from what I heard, he is as bad as a defensive back as he is good as special teams player. reminds me of Cam Worrell. and one thing we learned last year is that we are absolutely screwed if we have a Cam Worrell playing signifcant time at safety.

That's what they say in Dallas - but truth be told, they've got a plethora of riches compared to us at the position. Davis isn't Sean Taylor great by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd sooner have him than Worrell.

Back
Top Bottom