[MERGED X6] Dolphins Sign Dallas Safety Keith Davis | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED X6] Dolphins Sign Dallas Safety Keith Davis

Teddy Ginn wil be fun to watch this year...exept to fans of the rest of the AFC East

Dont underestimate Ginn's influence on a lot of these signings. Im sure our new ST coordinator looked at the tape and went, are you kidding me? You draft a stud KR and you put no blockers out there for him?

It truly was very silly on CamRan's part.

Dont underestimate Ginn's influence on a lot of these signings. Im sure our new ST coordinator looked at the tape and went, are you kidding me? You draft a stud KR and you put no blockers out there for him?

It truly was very silly on CamRan's part.

This is the straight truth. That Ginn had any success at all, let alone the amount of success he did given the worst special teams play in the history of the NFL is amazing.

horrible, last position to focus in on now

Ummm...What???

I guess there always has to be a few negatives in the bunch. This is a good solid signing to mix in with the rest. I am very happy with everything that has happened so far this offseason. This F.O. is finally doing it the RIGHT way. Building from the ground up. Don't EVER underestimate the basics.

A good foundation always makes a strong house.

I was just going to say, before last season, all the Pats ever did was add guys who were classified as "Special Teamers", and guys nobody wanted. We need some serious roster turnover, and it wasnt going to happen with one or two pricey additions. Especially a team that lacked talent in their 20s, and a team that was pretty awful on teams. Oh, and for a team that spent the #9 pick on a guy who should be a game-changing return man, but spent the season squeaking out every yard possible. Im liking this strategy. Dont forget, with 4 picks in the first 3 rounds, we will be adding (I would hope) at least 2, and possibly 3, maybe 4 STARTERS.

actually we have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds(N.E. forfieted there 31 pick...therefore all other post-picks are moved up one slot....):up:

I absolutely love our pickups this offseason. Special teams can and does directly effect the quality of offense and defensive play because of field position. The better we get at SP teams the easier it gets for the rest of our team. Smart, smart, smart, what a difference quality football minds make in such a short time.

That's what they say in Dallas - but truth be told, they've got a plethora of riches compared to us at the position. Davis isn't Sean Taylor great by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd sooner have him than Worrell.

Why do you see him as better than Worrel?

Back
Top Bottom