Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want

aqualuv

My Little FinFan
Reaction score
Your way out .....

For all you fairweather fans, your way out is at the top right hand corner of your screen. See the X? Press it and get the heck out of here and save us from all of your Chicken Little wining about how things are just so terrible and how we have idiots running our team. It is old, tiresome and frankly getting on a lot of peoples nerves on here.

Mod Note: Your frustration is noted, however, members with negative views here are fine as long as they are not directing negative personal comments at other members. The Terms of Service determine who is welcome to post and who is not, -- not any individual member. It's no one's place to be telling others to leave.

We do hope everyone ends up smiling at the end of the season, though.:)

Duely noted and respected. It would be refreshing though, if you didn't have to wade through all of the negative crap to get to good conversation. You would think this is the Arizona Cardinal board as bad as some of these guys say it is.
:rolleyes2

we as fans have every right to criticize, just as you have a right to praise. i know i praise when good moves are made. but this offseason hasn't given me much hope. it is hard to not be negative when the offseason began with such a bright forecast, and little of what was hoped for came to fruition.

Re: Your way out .....

Originally posted by aqualuv
For all you fairweather fans, your way out is at the top right hand corner of your screen. See the X? Press it and get the heck out of here and save us from all of your Chicken Little wining about how things are just so terrible and how we have idiots running our team. It is old, tiresome and frankly getting on a lot of peoples nerves on here.

Piece of advice here, posts like this won't get you anywhere my friend, all that will happen is you'll get critisized from all sides. Some will tell you they have a right to speak their mind and they do under the T.O.S. Some will tell you that if you don't like it don't read it, I know, it's hard to do. But lashing out gets you no where.

And quite frankly people get sick of people, who get sick of others peopls posts.

I get tired of listening to over optimistic posters and overly pesimistic posters, but hey man, if you're gonna hangout in a forum like this you better learn to deal with it. It's the nature of the game and if you can't deal with it then move along.

You have 48 posts so far on this MB and you are already sick of people who don't agree with your point of view? :lol:

As much as im not on the hater bandwagon (yea, I think Rick has done fine so far), this is still a public board where people should be able to post whatever they want.

It is more of a personality issue. I am generally very optimistic, others may not be. This is a message board, so you will get all types of opinions. I like it that way. I think we all can agree, when the chin straps are buckled, we root for the same team.

Re: Re: Your way out .....

Originally posted by Hellion

Piece of advice here, posts like this won't get you anywhere my friend, all that will happen is you'll get critisized from all sides. Some will tell you they have a right to speak their mind and they do under the T.O.S. Some will tell you that if you don't like it don't read it, I know, it's hard to do. But lashing out gets you no where.

And quite frankly people get sick of people, who get sick of others peopls posts.

I get tired of listening to over optimistic posters and overly pesimistic posters, but hey man, if you're gonna hangout in a forum like this you better learn to deal with it. It's the nature of the game and if you can't deal with it then move along.

You have 48 posts so far on this MB and you are already sick of people who don't agree with your point of view? :lol:

very well said.

funny story: towards the end of this last season, everyone was ragging on Fiedler.. there were maybe 5 of us who supported him and kept giving the "grass is greener" speech... I was one of them. at that time i was criticized for being too optimisitic.

sometimes people just need to quit being so critical of other's opinions and just read and post.

;)

The problem i have is that there is all these threads with the same thing and are not being merged. I vote that there should be one or two threads, based on subject at hand, but generally, it is way out of whack cus the whole front page is deluged with the same crap at the same time. Just my humble opinion, but i think you guys are doing a fine job cus i wouldnt know the first thing about this stuff.

Re: Re: Re: Your way out .....

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan

very well said.

funny story: towards the end of this last season, everyone was ragging on Fiedler.. there were maybe 5 of us who supported him and kept giving the "grass is greener" speech... I was one of them. at that time i was criticized for being too optimisitic.

sometimes people just need to quit being so critical of other's opinions and just read and post.

;)

yeah fiedler was not our problem. we all know by now what the prob is. coaching and OL. the coaching i think at least we have a new slew of offensive guys to change things even if wanny is still here. The OL is the biggy.

Originally posted by PhinsFan4life
It is more of a personality issue. I am generally very optimistic, others may not be. This is a message board, so you will get all types of opinions. I like it that way. I think we all can agree, when the chin straps are buckled, we root for the same team.

I am the same way. But i dont mind some negativity. it keeps me on my toes and maybe keeps me in reality at times. I mean, you cant ignore some of the things that have went on like Marino, and Wanny staying. I dont mind the bitching about those things but the fact will always remain that we dont have control over those things. Optomistic people dont focus on what they cant control but rather what they can. which isnt much.:rolleyes:

The thing that bothers me is the constant barrage of the same critisism of opportunists. that is what reporters in the media are to me, they are opportunists ready to pounce on whatever bad news they can get ahold of. even if it means exagerrating the truth or one sided repetitive politiking.

Originally posted by PhinsFan4life

I agree, when the season starts a majority of the fans regardless of their opinions in the offseason are there to root on the Fins once that first kickoff is in the air.

I too am generally optomistic, but I am also a realist. I don't look at things with one view when it benefits me and a different view if it doesn't.

If I think a player isn't good he doesn't become a pro bowl player once he puts on a Fins uniform, and vice versa.

If I think a team is making bad decisions I will say so reagrdless if it is the Fins, Jets, Bills Etc.

I have been a fan of these team for 30+ years and have seen many players come an go, this "everything is going to be OK" attitude doesn't work with me anymore,

Last year I bitched that they needed a LT, you had fans on here saying "don't worry they know what they're doing" And where did the team wind up. I hear that same saying year after year, and while I realize that only one team wins the Super Bowl. I would like to see this team go in the right direction.

Sorry to say SO FAR this offseason has not been very good to the Fins, I don't blame the FO totally like some people, I think it is a combination of things. I do think however that this team has lost some of it's prestige and allure. I don't think the Fins are looked at the same as they were years ago. This offseason has turned into a circus for the FO. Hopefully when September comes around this can be fixed.

I will wait to make my final decision before I throw in the towel for this season.

My advice is to get to know the members and figure out which ones to avoid, some negative posters are thoughtful and intelligent and will debate a point fairly and even handedly....others are like talking to a wall.....just a complete waste of time.....

It will make your stay much more enjoyable if you learn to use the wonderful "ignore" feature. ;) I have at least 20 people on ignore....I would be glad to share my list with you because I see that we probably have the same views of what's worth reading and what isn't. Just PM me if you want the names. :D

Originally posted by inFINSible
My advice is to get to know the members and figure out which ones to avoid, some negative posters are thoughtful and intelligent and will debate a point fairly and even handedly....others are like talking to a wall.....just a complete waste of time.....

It will make your stay much more enjoyable if you learn to use the wonderful "ignore" feature. ;) I have at least 20 people on ignore....I would be glad to share my list with you because I see that we probably have the same views of what's worth reading and what isn't. Just PM me if you want the names. :D

:cry: Are you ignoring me too Infins.

No way Phinsphreak!.....I'm stalking you! :evil:

:lol: No way, man, you are intelligent and considerate with your views....that's the best anyone can ask for. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom