Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want

If you have right to complain and I have right to be positive, why don't i have the right to complain about people complaining or complaining about people being to positive?

Do you have the right to complain about people complaining about complaining?

stop telling us what not to do about not what to do!

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
Like Romper Room with the little attachments...what a loser, I see why you like Buffalo.
who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?:lol:

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
If you have right to complain and I have right to be positive, why don't i have the right to complain about people complaining or complaining about people being to positive?

Do you have the right to complain about people complaining about complaining?

I hate it when people say what you just said........you're just spinning what the point was meant to be in your favor.

Originally posted by enigmatics

I hate it when people say what you just said........you're just spinning what the point was meant to be in your favor.

you don't like my complaining about people complaining about complaining about people's complaining?

hey, at least we are complaining about something the dolphins did and/or are doing....

you are just complaining about other people. you have every right to do so, it just seems more pointless/less constructive.

let people post what they want on here.... we are not a communist country are we? let people post praise and criticism, its what makes this board fun.

if all we read all the time was positivity it would get boring. if all we read all the time was negativity, it would get frustrating. thankfully there is never one dominating, contrary to what some say.

keep up the posting!

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan

let people post what they want on here.... we are not a communist country are we? let people post praise and criticism, its what makes this board fun.

Just keep it within reason. Spare the acid tongue. You (meaning posters) can criticize or support as long as it's done in a reasonable manner. But when it becomes more than that is when people get annoyed and just leave the thread.

i made it onto infinsible's ignore list last night - but over some really stupid ****.....
not yet man....I'm not that hot headed....the people on my ignore list NEVER bring anything worth reading or are just complete A-holes.....you aren't a complete A-hole....;) :tongue:

seriously, I don't have anything against you.....

I see Muck replied in this thread.....don't know what he said but if he brought up that elephant turd joke again.....somebody let me know please.....:fire: :fire: :fire:

BTW...interesting little note about the ignore list.....If you put someone on there and they go and change their name....your list automatically updates to the new name so you don't have to waste any time figuring out the "new guy" belongs on your ignore list...:D

i made it onto infinsible's ignore list last night - but over some really stupid ****.....

All ya gotta do is ignore 'em right back!! dUUUh!! :goof: :D

ahhh the ignore list is overrated man! the whole reason i come here is to hear people's opinions and comments... if i didn't want to hear them, i wouldn't come here.

glad to hear i haven't "yet" made your list infins! ;)

Back
Top Bottom