Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want

Originally posted by inFINSible
My advice is to get to know the members and figure out which ones to avoid, some negative posters are thoughtful and intelligent and will debate a point fairly and even handedly....others are like talking to a wall.....just a complete waste of time.....

It will make your stay much more enjoyable if you learn to use the wonderful "ignore" feature. ;) I have at least 20 people on ignore....I would be glad to share my list with you because I see that we probably have the same views of what's worth reading and what isn't. Just PM me if you want the names. :D

:lol: I wish that I could take that advise....BUT...I do so love to kick the cage every now and again.:evil:

I honestly don't let what anyone else post one way or ther other. I come here for info and for a chance to talk about our team and I love the chance that this boards gives me to do just that.We're all fans and want the same thing. Is just that we have different opinions as to what we need to win. Is only human nature. I have to admit that when I see a name on a post, I can tell most of the time what kind of post is gonna be. There're some that like everything we do and others that don't like anything we do at all.All I do is state my opinion or ask a question once in a while and then I move on. When someone disagrees with me I usually don't answer back cos is his/her right to disagree.

Ozzy rules!! we should all agree on this tho...lol

Originally posted by inFINSible
BTW...interesting little note about the ignore list.....If you put someone on there and they go and change their name....your list automatically updates to the new name so you don't have to waste any time figuring out the "new guy" belongs on your ignore list...:D

How's it gonna do that?
Anyway, I can't imagine why anyone would keep changing their name anyway, unless they were named Forrest Gump, perhaps!! :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom