Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Your way out ...../say what you want

While I agree everyone is entitled to their point of view, I find it aggravating to see the SAME negative comments in thread after thread.

I come to this forum to get news and info on the Fins and exchange ideas. But there are a few posters that feel the need to chime in on every thread possible with the same rhetoric.

That, frankly, wastes my time. I don't aprreciate having to wade through the noise to get to the occasional bit of news.

Do us all a favor and only post when you have something to add to the conversation.

One final point and I'll get off my soapbox. Please stop making such asbolute statements. Make an effort to eliminate words or phrases such as never, always, 'only an idiot would think', 'my opinions prove...', 'we have missed out on every FA lineman', 'the FO has done nothing for two years'.....etc., etc.....

No matter how many times you type the same thing, it doesn't make it any more factual.

good post....the ones who do those things won't get it though....:(

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo
While I agree everyone is entitled to their point of view, I find it aggravating to see the SAME negative comments in thread after thread.

I come to this forum to get news and info on the Fins and exchange ideas. But there are a few posters that feel the need to chime in on every thread possible with the same rhetoric.

That, frankly, wastes my time. I don't aprreciate having to wade through the noise to get to the occasional bit of news.

Do us all a favor and only post when you have something to add to the conversation.

One final point and I'll get off my soapbox. Please stop making such asbolute statements. Make an effort to eliminate words or phrases such as never, always, 'only an idiot would think', 'my opinions prove...', 'we have missed out on every FA lineman', 'the FO has done nothing for two years'.....etc., etc.....

No matter how many times you type the same thing, it doesn't make it any more factual.

PERFECTLY STATED.

Re: Your way out .....

Originally posted by aqualuv
For all you fairweather fans, your way out is at the top right hand corner of your screen. See the X? Press it and get the heck out of here and save us from all of your Chicken Little wining about how things are just so terrible and how we have idiots running our team. It is old, tiresome and frankly getting on a lot of peoples nerves on here.

Same to you as well, you have that same option. Maybe some of us are not looking thru rose colored glasses. ever think of that??

For all you fairweather fans, your way out is at the top right hand corner of your screen. See the X? Press it and get the heck out of here and save us from all of your Chicken Little wining about how things are just so terrible and how we have idiots running our team. It is old, tiresome and frankly getting on a lot of peoples nerves on here.
Shut up!!!!! I enjoy reading their posts :D

:eat:

:lol:
It did need to be said.

I'm thinking about a massive ignore list

Lots of good posts here. And I'm proud of the fact that after 24 posts, this thread hasn't turned into an argument. Everyone has been respectufl and level headed. Maybe we're turning a corner. :)

I just wish inFins would take me off his ignore list. Honestly, that joke about you, the elephant turd, and Michael Jackson.....I meant nothing by it!!

Honestly it's not mine!!

say what you want

IF YOU WANNA COMPLAIN, THEN COMPLAIN. IF YOU WANNA BE POSITIVE, THEN BE POSITIVE. JUST STOP TELLING US WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ON THIS BOARD. AS A FAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SBOUT WHINNING THEN DON'T READ IT. JUST STOP TELLING US WHAT TO DO. SHEESH

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS:D

Re: say what you want

Originally posted by ltfinfan
IF YOU WANNA COMPLAIN, THEN COMPLAIN. IF YOU WANNA BE POSITIVE, THEN BE POSITIVE. JUST STOP TELLING US WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ON THIS BOARD. AS A FAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SBOUT WHINNING THEN DON'T READ IT. JUST STOP TELLING US WHAT TO DO. SHEESH

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS:D

Back
Top Bottom