MERGED2X:QB job holdup irking Frerotte\Gus sounding like\I do not care... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED2X:QB job holdup irking Frerotte\Gus sounding like\I do not care...

phinphan11 said:
Becareful, the VIP section is home to some of the more adamant QB homers, just by looking at their VIP badges.
I will be careful. :D And if there are any problems... :club:

go with AJ. he has 10 percent chance of being long term qb.

gus has a 0 perchant chance of being long term qb.

Canadianfishfan said:
i think you're making assume to know what other can and cant afford.. I didnt say I wouldnt... the word MAY doesnt mean wont...

Sheesh its a conversation... And a point I made... And it was well argumented...

i think if you've read throught the thread...this has been commented on. SO F&*K OFF WITH YOUR INSULT.

just what I thought...words

Canadianfishfan said:
i think you're making assume to know what other can and cant afford.. I didnt say I wouldnt... the word MAY doesnt mean wont...

Sheesh its a conversation... And a point I made... And it was well argumented...

i think if you've read throught the thread...this has been commented on. SO F&*K OFF WITH YOUR INSULT.
I am sorry but you are at fault. Your post served no purpose other than to insult me regarding my right to post what I want. You were not speaking to the subject. Your insinuation that my work is not good, and that this site is less than good because of my opinion was very clear. You violated the spirit of what a fan forum is about, which is the place everyone can come and express themselves about a topic. If you have not read my writing, or donated to this site, then you are being a hypocrite. Take the time and get involved and see for yourself what the reality is before you post public insults.

cn66, I appreciate your support. I enjoy writing for Finheaven and I am glad you enjoy it. You are a class act my brother.

you aj haters dont realize that last year he had no OL, no OC, no RB.

i think with those he could be a decent qb in this league.

gus is a career backup and thats what he should continue to be.

death7star said:
you aj haters dont realize that last year he had no OL, no OC, no RB.

i think with those he could be a decent qb in this league.

gus is a career backup and thats what he should continue to be.

AJ was career 3rd stringer before we overpaid him.

If you buy a Ferrari Kit car with a Volkswagon engine.. you still have a volkewagon in a different package.

AJ was the saviour last year funny enough... I honestly think that people just want to see him elevate his game. Because he wont get another shot in this city. With the Saban regeme now in place... Nick wont wait around too long to "develop" a bad deal the inherited.

fin-atic said:
When AJ lost the starting position he said he would rather start, but he supports Gus and wants to do what's best for the team. No fuss, nothing.
Everywhere I look today there is a media story about Gus whining about the starting position.

Shut up Gus! If you want the starting job, then make the plays!! :yell:

Now i have read you post.. and reread my initial comment on it... YOU may have taken offence... And Im sorry if you do...But i have been lambasted for "keeping to the true nature of the site."

Athletes "B*tch" all the time.. And actually naming a starter as everyone knows is the best thing to do for the team, the QBs, and all other offensive players. AJ whined 2 weeks ago throwing balls at other players in his frustration.

i have been insulted all throught this thread by you for having the same right to have an opinion... Perhaps some more people would donate if they were not so ripped apart by those are the seniors of the site.

The true nature of my originall post.. In which I please hope you have the ability to understand.. is that opinion is opinion... and everyone is intitled to it. But if you're going to be journalistic.... impartiality and undertanding is just as valuable... (My Mother Teached Journalisam for 20 yrs)

AJ has been just a whiner as Gus 2 weeks ago.

Sorry next time I'll be sure to be extemely black and white.... but i assume form your intelligence i wouldnt have to be.

By the way i just got divorced.. Lot my house my car, had my assets frozen credit cards frozen etc... I have always planned to join Finheaven VIP...

Its too bad some assume people just dont want to join because their cheap.

Canadianfishfan said:
The true nature of my originall post.. In which I please hope you have the ability to understand.. is that opinion is opinion... and everyone is intitled to it. But if you're going to be journalistic.... impartiality and undertanding is just as valuable... (My Mother Teached Journalisam for 20 yrs)
She must be so proud....

Canadianfishfan said:
Now i have read you post.. and reread my initial comment on it... YOU may have taken offence... And Im sorry if you do...But i have been lambasted for "keeping to the true nature of the site."

Athletes "B*tch" all the time.. And actually naming a starter as everyone knows is the best thing to do for the team, the QBs, and all other offensive players. AJ whined 2 weeks ago throwing balls at other players in his frustration.

i have been insulted all throught this thread by you for having the same right to have an opinion... Perhaps some more people would donate if they were not so ripped apart by those are the seniors of the site.

AJ has been just a whiner as Gus 2 weeks ago.

Sorry next time I'll be sure to be extemely black and white.... but i assume form your intelligence i wouldnt have to be.

By the way i just got divorced.. Lot my house my car, had my assets frozen credit cards frozen etc... I have always planned to join Finheaven VIP...

Its too bad some assume people just dont want to join because their cheap.

You had a chance here to really make your Mom proud by just saying "I'm sorry". But you know what? You didn't. Your argument that you are expressing an opinion and comparing it to my statement is inaccurate. I posted an opinion about the team and players which is what this site is about. You on the other hand made a direct insult to me and to the VIP members of this site. There was no mistaken what you said. You jumped on this thread with a "Holy'er than thou" attitude and tried to take me to task. AJ did not react like Gus at all, once again you don't know your material. He spoke up on behalf of the team and said he would do his part. When he threw the ball etc, it was amoung the players. He did not go crying to the media. That is the difference. But you did not even research did you?
And now in the above thread, you take underhanded swipes at my intelligence by saying "I hope you have the ability to understand" and "I assume from your intelligence I wouldn't have to be". You my friend are the problem. The senior memebrs of this site did not arbitrarily rip you apart, they responded to someone who is being antagonsitic and insulting. You are causing the reaction with your demeaning posts. Here is a clue for you. Many of the members here are accomplished professionals. They are attorneys, Senior Executives, Programers, Financial people, etc. They are not stupid and they can read very well. You need to take responsiblity for yourself and quit blaming the members for your bad behavior.
To make it plain and simple for you, the Mods, staff, and senior members have worked hard to make this a site that is free of trolls and BS. That is why it is the best fan site on the web and growing. Your behavior is crossing boundaries. Keep it on topic, and do not attack other people and you will find that the community here is very friendly.

And by the way, your mother needs to teach you more about journalism. This is not ESPN, ABC, or CBS. It a site for the Dolfans, about the Dolphins, and serves only that purpose. We reserve the right to be as biased as we want. My writing under the "Commentary" section is just like any commentary. It is the authors biased and direct point of view from them about a topic of their choosing. It is not reporting it is commentary. Once again get your facts right.

I am sorry to hear about your bad luck, it is unfortunate. Perhaps you are carryng a chip on your shoulder and do not realize how you are coming across.

wazzy said:
I think there is one benefit to this quarterback situation. Denver doesn't know who they have to prepare for opening game yet.

I don't think Denver is to worried about that! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

fin-atic said:
You had a chance here to really make your Mom proud by just saying "I'm sorry". But you know what? You didn't. Your argument that you are expressing an opinion and comparing it to my statement is inaccurate. I posted an opinion about the team and players which is what this site is about. You on the other hand made a direct insult to me and to the VIP members of this site. There was no mistaken what you said. You jumped on this thread with a "Holy'er than thou" attitude and tried to take me to task. AJ did not react like Gus at all, once again you don't know your material. He spoke up on behalf of the team and said he would do his part. When he threw the ball etc, it was amoung the players. He did not go crying to the media. That is the difference. But you did not even research did you?
And now in the above thread, you take underhanded swipes at my intelligence by saying "I hope you have the ability to understand" and "I assume from your intelligence I wouldn't have to be". You my friend are the problem. The senior memebrs of this site did not arbitrarily rip you apart, they responded to someone who is being antagonsitic and insulting. You are causing the reaction with your demeaning posts. Here is a clue for you. Many of the members here are accomplished professionals. They are attorneys, Senior Executives, Programers, Financial people, etc. They are not stupid and they can read very well. You need to take responsiblity for yourself and quit blaming the members for your bad behavior.
To make it plain and simple for you, the Mods, staff, and senior members have worked hard to make this a site that is free of trolls and BS. That is why it is the best fan site on the web and growing. Your behavior is crossing boundaries. Keep it on topic, and do not attack other people and you will find that the community here is very friendly.

And by the way, your mother needs to teach you more about journalism. This is not ESPN, ABC, or CBS. It a site for the Dolfans, about the Dolphins, and serves only that purpose. We reserve the right to be as biased as we want. My writing under the "Commentary" section is just like any commentary. It is the authors biased and direct point of view from them about a topic of their choosing. It is not reporting it is commentary. Once again get your facts right.

I am sorry to hear about your bad luck, it is unfortunate. Perhaps you are carryng a chip on your shoulder and do not realize how you are coming across.

Well said,and well needed.

fin-atic said:

Exactly. I can understand why you are a columnist, well said. That is my point I have been trying to make. You dont have to be blunt and actually call some one an idiot to insult them. you can demean a person by having a patronizing, pitying tone. You can question someones knowledge, as was in your case by CFF, You can profess you your grand knowledge and impune that of the poster your responding to. There are ways to insult someone and their posts w/o actually coming right out and calling names.

Well said fin-atic.

Back
Top Bottom