MERGED2X:QB job holdup irking Frerotte\Gus sounding like\I do not care... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED2X:QB job holdup irking Frerotte\Gus sounding like\I do not care...

fin-atic said:
We are definitley rebuilding. You can not bring in an entire new coaching staff and change more than half the roster and think you are not rebuilding. The veterans are here because we need more talent than we could draft. Face it we did not bring in any Pro Bowl vets who are going to be huge impacts. We brought in journeyman type players who will fill some need. We are definitely rebuilding.

Feeley has been in the league, but he has yet to play an entire season. When you are stuck behind Mcnabb in Philly, and you don't play then you have not had a chance. Adiditionally, he only played like 8 games in college. So the guy is very green. He needs reps and he needs time. If he gets it and does not produce, I will be the first to lead the cut AJ cheer. The scary thing to me is that as green as he is, he is still out performing Gus.

Whats even scarier that is that we still dont feel good about either one!:lol: I just want alot less mistakes.. and i would be ok with AJ. Even if there are INTs.. Id rather an INT on a deep rout where at least some players can make a tackle and prevent a TD the other way.... instead of getting one picked off in the flat with the defender having a clear path to the endzone.

I think there is one benefit to this quarterback situation. Denver doesn't know who they have to prepare for opening game yet.

duss12 said:
Heck he hasnt exactly played like a starter and Feeley improve troughout the camp while gus stunk it up....

Even Sage played better...

I hope Feeley gets the nod for the simple reason that gus never could be a starter anywhere so why us why now???

Sometimes it's just a person's time, and it might be Gus's time..even though I want AJ, I'll except Saban's decision and go with that.

I'm pulling for Frerrotte to win the job but he is pissing me off. If he would have stepped up and played well he would have the job already. His play is the reason why we still haven't named a starter!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'm pulling for Frerrotte to win the job but he is pissing me off. If he would have stepped up and played well he would have the job already. His play is the reason why we still haven't named a starter!
Well said. I just want to win baby. I don't care who is chucking the rock.

Gus is a narcissist

Gus seems real high on himself as if he has proven that he should be the starter. There is not a CLEAR-CUT starter. Gus acted the same way with the Charlie Batch situation. He lost the battle and was like " Who is Charlie Batch?..."

He needs to let his play do the talking! Doesn't he know by now he's a career backup??

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

Then why are you still pulling for him? The guy can't step up now, what will the season be like?

Canadianfishfan said:
Hardly the comment I would expect from a columnist. Makes me truly leary of reading anything you may contribute.

As a major contributor I would expect you not to feed the fodder of trolls.... I was thinking of getting athe VIP... but if this isthe actions of Major contributors.. I think I may not.

don't worry fin-atic, I'll read your stuff twice, I can't stand the crybaby shiit either, well said. :cool:

then don't, just donate the money to help finheaven and demonstrate your support and earn a donator tag. I think you are just looking for an excuse...any excuse not to get off your wallet....prove me wrong :evil: an aside, what should I make of your judging everyone in VIP by one post by one man?
looking forward to seeing your donator tag, cnc66

cnc66 said:
don't worry fin-atic, I'll read your stuff twice, I can't stand the crybaby shiit either, well said. :cool:

then don't, just donate the money to help finheaven and demonstrate your support and earn a donator tag. I think you are just looking for an excuse...any excuse not to get off your wallet....prove me wrong :evil: an aside, what should I make of your judging everyone in VIP by one post by one man?
looking forward to seeing your donator tag, cnc66

i think you're making assume to know what other can and cant afford.. I didnt say I wouldnt... the word MAY doesnt mean wont...

Sheesh its a conversation... And a point I made... And it was well argumented...

i think if you've read throught the thread...this has been commented on. SO F&*K OFF WITH YOUR INSULT.

Mod Note: The preceding sentence earned you a 24-hour break from posting.

P4E

No matter who is picked to start, we will be inundated with "I told you so" threads by each of the participating QB's homer fan clubs after the starter is named.

Gus came here because he thought he would have no competition from AJ. He felt he would easily be handed teh job. I base this off his comments. Fact is it was given to him and he failed to run with it like he has done several other times. When AJ was put at 2nd team, he said that he wanted to start and would compete. Gus does not show what Saban wanted, and he whined about it. I am happy that he is unhappy about not having the job yet, I dont want a qb that accepts the backup job and embraces it. But if you want fight for it, prove you deserve it. Dont whine to teh media.

phinphan11 said:
No matter who is picked to start, we will be inundated with "I told you so" threads by each of the participating QB's homer fan clubs after the starter is named.
Unfortuately I could already tell right now that you are absolutely right about that. If Gus is named the starter, there will be a bunch of Gus lovers (I don't use the word Guskateer) with threads to all the AJ lovers saying I TOLD YOU SO. And If AJ is named the starter, there will a bunch of AJ Lovers with threads to all of the Gus lovers saying I TOLD YOU SO. And there will be Frerotte supporters starting threads every week (week... okay I mean every day) saying to BENCH AJ. Or there will be Feeley supporters starting threads everyday saying BENCH GUS. The insanity will never end and we're all just going to have to live with it... but thank god that there is a VIP Section and that I just joined last night. :D

phinphan11 said:

Probably. I wont be one of them tho. Saban will go with who he feels teh most comfortable with and who he feels can win. If its Gus, then I hopoe Gus hits those passes, if its AJ then I hope AJ reflects the pocket presence and poise against the 1st teamers he has teh last 2 weeks and does become more aggressive as he said he is.

painnotpleasure said:
Unfortuately I could already tell right now that you are absolutely right about that. If Gus is named the starter, there will be a bunch of Gus lovers (I don't use the word Guskateer) with threads to all the AJ lovers saying I TOLD YOU SO. And If AJ is named the starter, there will a bunch of AJ Lovers with threads to all of the Gus lovers saying I TOLD YOU SO. And there will be Frerotte supporters starting threads every week (week... okay I mean every day) saying to BENCH AJ. Or there will be Feeley supporters starting threads everyday saying BENCH GUS. The insanity will never end and we're all just going to have to live with it... but thank god that there is a VIP Section and that I just joined last night. :D

Becareful, the VIP section is home to some of the more adamant QB homers, just by looking at their VIP badges.

Back
Top Bottom