Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

feeleyrox said:
BROCK BERLIN GOT PICKED BY US! oh my god oh my god oh my god

My... what a well thought out and valid point. And you articulated it so well... :lol:

noo! -

BROCK BERLIN GOT PICKED BY US! oh my god oh my god oh my god

Dudeman said:
no need, I've heard that too. Its his horrendous decision making behind center that he has to fix. I'm not sure that he'll ever get used to making passes like that without relying on timing (staple obviously of the WCO), and hoping a receiver is there.
I think all passing relies on timing and hoping the receiver is there. It's just a matter of when to throw it. Feeley has the arm to take advantage of those narrow windows of opportunity. I don't know if he'll make better decisions but, his ability to put some zip and the ball and squeeze it into some tight places has been established.

caneaddict said:
To the guy that is harping on Saban ignoring QB. You really think that one of those 3rd rounders could beat out Feeley or Ferotte? I'm curious, you say we should address QB, how? You say we should trade for one, who? Name me some QB's you want that would actually improve this team.
The league has plenty of mediocre QB's which aren't much better than Feeley and Ferotte.

In other words, the mediocre QB's in the league aren't much better than feeley and Frerotte, just a little bit better. That means feeley and frerotte are less-than-mediocre. We are the Miami Dolphins, a storied NFL franchise. We ought to be doing better than "less-than-mediocre" at the MOST IMPORTANT position, the centerpiece of the team.

dolphingator said:
In other words, the mediocre QB's in the league aren't much better than feeley and Frerotte, just a little bit better. That means feeley and frerotte are less-than-mediocre. We are the Miami Dolphins, a storied NFL franchise. We ought to be doing better than "less-than-mediocre" at the MOST IMPORTANT position, the centerpiece of the team.

Wow.. you're absolutely right. So let's trade all our talent, say JT, and Zach, and McMike so we can get a mediocre QB, because it's a little bit better than what we've got. :shakeno:

/sarcasm

I'm talking about trading for a TOP-LEVEL guy, not one of the so-called "mediocre" ones. Is Rivers mediocre? Brees? Ramsey?

Have I been pounding the drums wanting Chris Simms or Tim Rattay? NO, I want to get someone who we can BUILD this team around for 10 years. That kind of security and stability for a franchise is well worth the price. The QB is the centerpiece, the heart and soul of the franchise. We keep reaching for lightning in a bottle and ignoring talent at QB. I know there are plenty of people who agree on here with me despite all the noise.

Back
Top Bottom