Merged3x: Dolphins | Remain interested in Arrington; yet to extend an offer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged3x: Dolphins | Remain interested in Arrington; yet to extend an offer

BigNugg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolphins | Remain interested in Arrington; yet to extend an offer
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:50:20 -0800
Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports while the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl">Miami Dolphins remain heavily interested in free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins), an offer did not materialize Friday, March 17, a source said.

Merged: Dolphins | Remain interested in Arrington; yet to extend an offer

Dolphins | Remain interested in Arrington; yet to extend an offer
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:50:20 -0800
Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports while the Miami Dolphins remain heavily interested in free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins), an offer did not materialize Friday, March 17, a source said.

Get 'em!

Get 'em!!!

clear.gif

i have a ffeeling he is ours. thats why we are waitin on ash worth adams possibly.

SR 7 said:
i have a ffeeling he is ours. thats why we are waitin on ash worth adams possibly.

We didn't offer him a contract, do you think others have?? I do, so how do you get this feeling he's our's???

icephinfan said:
For the right price either Arrington or Peterson.

well yah im sure, that is obvious. Im hoping Arrington becuase he is just a beast.

SR 7 said:

Why would you wait on those two over Lavar?

wow....we might be interested and nothing happened......great post :rolleyes2

FinsKickArse said:
wow....we might be interested and nothing happened......great post :rolleyes2
C'MON give the guy a break. He is trying to keep us informed. :shakeno: Thanks RnR

SR 7 said:

I know I've been hoping we sign Ash Worth Adams!

Arrington or Peterson will upgrade our LB corp greatly.

I would have to guess that Saban is waiting to meet with his old recruit Peterson on Mon and that's why we haven't offered anything to Arrington yet.

Back
Top Bottom