Merged3x: Important: Attention Central Florida Area Fins/Bucs fans! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged3x: Important: Attention Central Florida Area Fins/Bucs fans!

No TV for Orlando

Anyone in the Orlando,Melbourne or Daytona areas WILL NOT be watching the Bucs-Jags game unless you have Direct TV and Sunday Ticket. All Because the JAGS are forcing us as usual to watch their away game. They would not bend on this even after repeated requests by the local tv station manager.

I wrote a scathing letter to the Jags about this I suggest more fans do the same or we will continue to get hijacked at the whim of Wayne Weaver owner of the Jags. :yell: :fire:

Attention: NW FL Dolphin Fans

I just looked on the WCTV Channel 6 site out of Tallahassee and they will be showing the Miami @ Tampa Bay game if anyone is interested. I was kind of worried they were going to show the Jacksonville game, but now I get to watch my boys play. Just some info incase anyone from this area didn't already know.

DOLPHINS 05

THE PRIDE IS BACK

i was hoping for a couple of sorry seasons, sending their sorry arses to L.A.
the jags are at fault this weekend, but it's entirely the nfl's fault, and has been for years. they want to shove the jags down our throats in hopes of making more money...it's always about money with the nfl. there is no loyalty to the fans that made them what they are today...see regular season game played in mexico. here in central fl we miss 3-5 games a year in favor of the baguars. you have no choice but to join them if you want all the games...sunday ticket, or bars that pay for sunday ticket, either way, the nfl wins. i just can't seem to put the crack pipe down, and i have to have it. the pusher? directv and the nfl...damn i hate them!

im going to the game, but go to bars all the time....everyones freaking out here and i know it sucks.....just go to a bar and watch it.

arsenal said:
****... the one time the game would be shown here where i am in jersey is the one sunday im going to be down in orlando for my vacation... goddammit... now me and the kids are going to have to find a "family friendly" place to go watch the game...

anybody every go to buffalo wild wings in orlando, ive been to one before in VA, how is it in orlando? would it be alright to bring the kiddies?

i've been to buffalo wild wings in orlando and its prettu family friendly. Along with the ale house, and gators dockside.

TheMageGandalf said:
Dude!

If your anywhere near Disney just head on out to Mickey's ALL STAR SPORTS CAFE which is located at the Disney Wide World of Sports area.

I had the same problem last week.

I had my kids with me and we had an absolutely great time.

Went to Disney, headed out to see the game, saw the game and ate great food, went back to Disney.

The service was great, the food was great. Giant screens all over the place. There where more than a few Fin fans there.

We had a blast and the kids ...well they are 2 and 3 so they just played with crayons :) ...

So I dont know where you are vacationing but if it's around Disney I'd check it out.

LOL yes... and it will only cost you 1 of your kids. You dont need to go home with the same amount do ya?

Back
Top Bottom