Merged3x: Important: Attention Central Florida Area Fins/Bucs fans! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged3x: Important: Attention Central Florida Area Fins/Bucs fans!

Yeah this sucks, but like all fans here in the Orlando area, I'm getting used to it. Anyway, we may go to a Dolphin bar located around Lake Ivanhoe. I've been there once before, but not sure exactly where it is or what it is named. Anyway, the bar is painted in Dolphin colors and only phin fans dare go there. It is kinda small, but a cool environment.

I live in Tampa and never have any problem seeing my team play. But, to say that Orlando is the Jag's market is just plain dumb. I know it takes me an hour and a half from tampa to Orlando. 4 hours to Jacksonville and 3 1/2 to Miami, I just don't see how anyone could logically think that Orlando residents wouldn't be Tampa or Miami fans, it makes no sense!:confused:

Bucs5-1 said:
I live in Tampa and never have any problem seeing my team play. But, to say that Orlando is the Jag's market is just plain dumb. I know it takes me an hour and a half from tampa to Orlando. 4 hours to Jacksonville and 3 1/2 to Miami, I just don't see how anyone could logically think that Orlando residents wouldn't be Tampa or Miami fans, it makes no sense!:confused:

Orlando is Jags market in terms of the AFC and CBS. The game is a CBS game because the CBS/AFC team Dolphins are on the road. If the game was in Miami, it would be on Fox because the Fox team (Bucs) would be on the road. In that case it would definitely be on TV, because this is Bucs territory for FOX games.

Bucs5-1 said:

It is also only an hour and a half to get to Jacksonville. 2 hours tops.

Every year I ***** about this..but not this year! Thanks Finfan32 for the ticket!!!!!!

I don't see many Jags fans in Tallahassee either. The majority of football fans I see are Falcon fans and Bucs fans.

I'm still shocked they aren't showing the game here.

I recently had a jaguar fan try to convince me that it was more important for them to show their "playoff implications" game between the Steelers and Jags in orlando, and that population numbers dont matter, and that it's all about geography. :lol:

arsenal said:
****... the one time the game would be shown here where i am in jersey is the one sunday im going to be down in orlando for my vacation... goddammit... now me and the kids are going to have to find a "family friendly" place to go watch the game...

anybody every go to buffalo wild wings in orlando, ive been to one before in VA, how is it in orlando? would it be alright to bring the kiddies?

Dude!

If your anywhere near Disney just head on out to Mickey's ALL STAR SPORTS CAFE which is located at the Disney Wide World of Sports area.

I had the same problem last week.

I had my kids with me and we had an absolutely great time.

Went to Disney, headed out to see the game, saw the game and ate great food, went back to Disney.

The service was great, the food was great. Giant screens all over the place. There where more than a few Fin fans there.

We had a blast and the kids ...well they are 2 and 3 so they just played with crayons :) ...

So I dont know where you are vacationing but if it's around Disney I'd check it out.

"We have strongly conveyed to CBS that this is not a Jaguars market." - VP Henry Maldonado - WKMG-CBS, Orlando.

bakedmatt said:
you mean it's 1 hour away. if it takes you three hours to get from orlando to tampa... daaaaamn.

Yeah...3 hours??????:eek:

What walking?

I'd be able to get there in 45 min. if it wasn't for all of the damn construction they have been doing forever on I-4.

That's BS but i get that BS from Glazer.
Last week for example, I couldn't watch the fins-bills game at home even though the Bucs were playing AT New York on a DIFFERENT CHANNEL

Central FL SHAFTED!!!

Ok, I could understand if we wouldn't get Dolphins @ Chargers... BUT THEY AREN'T GIVING US DOLPHINS @ BUCS!!!!:yell::yell::yell:

CBS - Jaguars @ Steelers
FOX - Giants @ Cowboys :fire:

What is up with that? Anyone know if Fox or CBS is supposed to show the game? It is ridiculous that Central Florida doesn't get Tampa Bay vs. Miami!!!

Back
Top Bottom