Merged3x: Important: Attention Central Florida Area Fins/Bucs fans! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged3x: Important: Attention Central Florida Area Fins/Bucs fans!

:yell: Even the GM of WKMG Local 6 made a annoucment, he is disapointed about not showing the game :fire:

****... the one time the game would be shown here where i am in jersey is the one sunday im going to be down in orlando for my vacation... goddammit... now me and the kids are going to have to find a "family friendly" place to go watch the game...

anybody every go to buffalo wild wings in orlando, ive been to one before in VA, how is it in orlando? would it be alright to bring the kiddies?

clear.gif

**** you, Jacksonville! :nono:

**** you, Jacksonville! :tongueout
clear.gif

Still haven't found a Jags fan in Orlando.

SWS84 said:
IMO this is really a silly move by Jacksonville. They have already alienated the Dolphin fans in Orlando by claiming Orlando as a home market, which is why CBS has to show their away games, but then they go and make it worse by refusing to give permission for this game which will definately tick the Bucs fans off.

What would have been a good move for them is to give permission for this game which will perhaps draw some interest and loyalty to the Jags as a second favorite team, etc. As it is now, because they screw us out of our games, I root against the Jags and refuse to watch them. Now that they are hosing the Bucs, I think some of the Buc fans will end up doing the same. IMO this is a bad, bad PR move.

Well its rediculous that Orlando is considered Jacksonville territory anyway as Tampa is a mear 3 hours away. Much closer than both Jacksonville and Miami.

But I have NFL Sunday Ticket so.... I never miss a game. When I go out to the sports bar with my wife we do it because we love it. Not because we have to. Which makes it SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

We just drop the kids off with my mother at her place. Its great cause we are a military community (and a military family) so everyone here is from all over the country... so going to the bar you get a handful of every teams fans there routing on there team. Its loud, full of energy and just unexplainably (spell check) awsome!

Bucalicious said:
Well its rediculous that Orlando is considered Jacksonville territory anyway as Tampa is a mear 3 hours away. Much closer than both Jacksonville and Miami.

But I have NFL Sunday Ticket so.... I never miss a game. When I go out to the sports bar with my wife we do it because we love it. Not because we have to. Which makes it SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

We just drop the kids off with my mother at her place. Its great cause we are a military community (and a military family) so everyone here is from all over the country... so going to the bar you get a handful of every teams fans there routing on there team. Its loud, full of energy and just unexplainably (spell check) awsome!

you mean it's 1 hour away. if it takes you three hours to get from orlando to tampa... daaaaamn.

arsenal said:
****... the one time the game would be shown here where i am in jersey is the one sunday im going to be down in orlando for my vacation... goddammit... now me and the kids are going to have to find a "family friendly" place to go watch the game...

anybody every go to buffalo wild wings in orlando, ive been to one before in VA, how is it in orlando? would it be alright to bring the kiddies?

Let me suggest Buffalo Wild Wings Arsenal.
Its a GREAT family friendly enviroment, yet you still get the Sports Bar feel. They have like 50 televisions playing every game and if you get there early enough you can get your table and sit there the entire game.

Just make sure you get there with pleanty of time to spare so you get a spot in front of one of the TVs playing the game.

There are two locations in Orlando

Buffalo Wild Wings
12511 S.R. 535
Orlando, FL 32836
407-827-0444
-------------------------------
Buffalo Wild Wings
7004 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
407-351-6200

Call em up see which is closer to where you'll be.

They have like 20 different signature sauces for there wings and they are amazing!!!

Good luck bud, hope you have fun!

(If someone can PM him wiht a link to this post I'd appreciate it... apperently I dont have enough posts to use PM's yet lol)

It's been like this for years. And that's why for years I have hated the Jags. You would think for a game like this they would make an exception. The NFL needs to get a freakin clue. this is by no means a Jaguar market. I see more Philly and Pittsburgh fans than Jags. But for in-state, I've definitely seen a majority of miami fans.

Grrrrr....stupid Jags, I always root against them as if they were in our division. And then...I have family up there.....ew, it's not even a fun place to go.

bakedmatt said:
you mean it's 1 hour away. if it takes you three hours to get from orlando to tampa... daaaaamn.

=D I live up in the panhandle and the last time we were in Orlando it was evacuating from a Hurricane. As military we get paid to evac... so the money they gave us actually broke even with us spending a week at disney and going to all the parks. Not a bad evac. hAHAHAH.

So I suppose there was heavier traffic then....

You know what it is....even in Jacksonville there is a huge Miami fan base, you can always find someone walkin around with a Dolphins jersey. I think that they're just pissed cause even in there hometown we have such a large fan base

I never understood how Jacksonville could claim Orlando as their terriority.

SWS84 said:
IMO this is really a silly move by Jacksonville. They have already alienated the Dolphin fans in Orlando by claiming Orlando as a home market, which is why CBS has to show their away games, but then they go and make it worse by refusing to give permission for this game which will definately tick the Bucs fans off.

What would have been a good move for them is to give permission for this game which will perhaps draw some interest and loyalty to the Jags as a second favorite team, etc. As it is now, because they screw us out of our games, I root against the Jags and refuse to watch them. Now that they are hosing the Bucs, I think some of the Buc fans will end up doing the same. IMO this is a bad, bad PR move.

Exactly my feelings. Did'nt like the jags before. Hate them with a passion now!!

I live in Daytona and everyone here is a Miami fan except for the few Bucs fans. I can't say I know one person that is a Jags fan. And I agree the Jags doing this just pisses off all the central FL fans. I think the League could have also done a better job scheduling this game. Why not schedule it so the whole State can watch them play? It only happens every 3 or 4 years.

Hey, miami4life12 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1631744", true); how are you able to watch the game on the internet?

Bucalicious said:
Let me suggest Buffalo Wild Wings Arsenal.
Its a GREAT family friendly enviroment, yet you still get the Sports Bar feel. They have like 50 televisions playing every game and if you get there early enough you can get your table and sit there the entire game.

Just make sure you get there with pleanty of time to spare so you get a spot in front of one of the TVs playing the game.

There are two locations in Orlando

Buffalo Wild Wings
12511 S.R. 535
Orlando, FL 32836
407-827-0444
-------------------------------
Buffalo Wild Wings
7004 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
407-351-6200

Call em up see which is closer to where you'll be.

They have like 20 different signature sauces for there wings and they are amazing!!!

Good luck bud, hope you have fun!

(If someone can PM him wiht a link to this post I'd appreciate it... apperently I dont have enough posts to use PM's yet lol)

i see it, haha and thanks man...

yeah see ive been planning this trip for about 3 weeks now and the dolphins bucs game has been a major concern, already printed out directions to the buffalo wild wings on international dr since i'll be about 10 minutes from there... i wanted to be able to just sit in my time share to watch the game, but we'll have to go to wild wings, and i'll make sure to get there early... living in NY/NJ my whole life im used to haveing to go to bars to watch the dolphins and know you gotta get there around 12 to get a good seat for the 1oclock game...

thanks for the help...

Back
Top Bottom