MERGED3x-Ricky May Stay in CFL-Motive drug tests ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED3x-Ricky May Stay in CFL-Motive drug tests ?

More Ricky News

Awesome!

Ricky wants to stay in Canada. He says they can put him anywhere up there, he could play offense, defense and even special teams. He did say he'd talk to Saban and his family before making a decision. Obviously if we want him back he has to come. But if he doesn't want to come back I for one don't think we should force him to.

Kind of weird. After that last interview, seemed like Ricky wants to be the best he can be and playing in the Canadian league certainly doesn't force a talent like him to be the best he can be. Even if he excels it's in a far less competitive league.

For 2 years I thought Ricky should have played qb for us. I've watched him throw a football in warmups before the games a few times. Throws a perfect ball.

That's just a bad story.

I remember Saban only O.K.ed him playing there in the first place if he would promise to come back next year. There must be some kind of binding legal arrangement in place about that...

:dolphins:

I got a deal for you, Ricky: You stay in Canada, and I'll send you a box of Isotoner Gloves!

Ricky is a spoiled little kid who loves the attention. We get a big win, and now everybody's talking about Ricky.

Ricky, stay in Canada, smoke all the weed you want (if you believe Ricky quit weed, you probably believe Snoop Dogg did as well. Herbal supplement, my azzz!!!), and shut up!

Ekinger said:
Awesome!

Ricky wants to stay in Canada. He says they can put him anywhere up there, he could play offense, defense and even special teams. He did say he'd talk to Saban and his family before making a decision. Obviously if we want him back he has to come. But if he doesn't want to come back I for one don't think we should force him to.

Kind of weird. After that last interview, seemed like Ricky wants to be the best he can be and playing in the Canadian league certainly doesn't force a talent like him to be the best he can be. Even if he excels it's in a far less competitive league.

For 2 years I thought Ricky should have played qb for us. I've watched him throw a football in warmups before the games a few times. Throws a perfect ball.
Doesn't matter either way. Ricky can only help us, not hurt us now. I'd love to have him and Ronnie in the backfield, but either way we are fine.

I agree, for 2 years I thought we should have went with an extra lineman and no QB, direct snap to Ricky. he was the team.

Shame we can't trade him to a canadian team...maybe for a couple first rounders...LOL.

Gardenhead said:
Ricky is a spoiled little kid who loves the attention.

Actually, he hates attention. He has always kept to himself pretty much, and doesn't seem to really care about all of the glitter of the spotlight.....

Ricky, stay in Canada, smoke all the weed you want (if you believe Ricky quit weed, you probably believe Snoop Dogg did as well. Herbal supplement, my azzz!!!), and shut up!

You couldn't be further from the truth, Ricky is clean. Maybe you should work on your research skills....:read:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Some of the people on this board will need to be on suicide watch if Ricky doesnt return. They beleive he was the greatest dolphin in the last 20 years.

This is clearly a guy who cannot be counted on. Some people still keep making predictions about our team next year "when Ricky come back".
I for one am not holding out any hope for that because he is unpredictable. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
Some of you defend that part of his personality, but I don't. Signing a contract and joining a team is also a commitment to your coaches and teammates.

Stay up there please!!!!! we dont need your weird butt over here. thats all I have to say.

Sure, we can survive without Ricky. But you can't say having him back would hurt this offense more than it would help. At least I can't...

Ricky has proven to be a high risk player, but when he's got his head on straight, he's a major contributor, and another very dangerous offensive weapon we could certainly use come the 2007 season. Who knows what will come of Ricky's future with the Phinz, but given the chance, I'd certainly like to have him onboard....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
Actually, he hates attention. He has always kept to himself pretty much, and doesn't seem to really care about all of the glitter of the spotlight.....

You couldn't be further from the truth, Ricky is clean. Maybe you should work on your research skills....:read:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Blitz, I like you, respect you, and all that good stuff, but I believe it is you who is mistaken. You have no "proof" that Ricky is clean. Rather, you uncritically believe his side of the story. There has been no official word from the NFL as to what Ricky tested positive for this last time. It is not a fact that Ricky tested positive for some herbal supplement. No, that's merely Ricky's story.

I don't believe the guy. I have no evidence and neither do you. Its all speculation. He said, she said.

Back
Top Bottom