MERGED3x-Ricky May Stay in CFL-Motive drug tests ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED3x-Ricky May Stay in CFL-Motive drug tests ?

Anybody see this latest beauty on Ricky.

Ya gotta love him.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-spdolnotes07nov07,0,4062570.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Ricky Williams might stay in Canada

Suspended RB hasn't decided on NFL return

By Harvey Fialkov
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted November 7 2006

[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]DAVIE · Suspended Dolphins running back Ricky Williams said that he would consider returning to the CFL next season, but that he hasn't made up his mind as to whether he would reapply for reinstatement into the NFL.

Williams, who is serving a one-year suspension from the NFL for violating the league's substance abuse policy for the fourth time, is under contract to the Dolphins through the 2008 season.

LocalLinks

"I'll have to talk with my family and Coach [Nick] Saban to really see what the best decision is for me," Williams told USA Today. "As of right now, it doesn't exist. Nothing does, except today.

"I could die tonight."

Saban said Monday that he would continue to support Williams in his endeavors, but right now he's focused on the players he is coaching this season.

"Ricky said that [not me]," Saban said of Williams' desire to play in the CFL in 2007. "I support the players I'm coaching and I'll continue to support Ricky. I will address [Ricky's situation] at the [proper] time."

Williams' agent Leigh Steinberg didn't return phone messages.

[/FONT]

Gardenhead said:
I don't believe the guy. I have no evidence and neither do you. Its all speculation. He said, she said.
What do you need, a picture of him not smoking weed? Search warrant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLITZKRIEG
He never quit on us in my opinion.

Surely, you're joking. You are joking?
ive never thought of it like blitzkreig, but hes got a good point. he was suspended, regardless of wether he would have retired or not, so the reality of it is that, while he was eligible to do so he has played his butt off for the phins, so technically blitz is right he never did quit on us.

but let's be honest we all know he has mental issuses he is un -predictable and like twice before he will let you down again

:sidelol: :sidelol: OH the irony! you just predicted what the "unpredictable" is going to do.:lol:

Man Ricky keeps hurting me again and again...but I still love him with all my heart..:D ...It will be like heaven if he's playing for the fins next year..

Back
Top Bottom