MERGED3x-Ricky May Stay in CFL-Motive drug tests ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED3x-Ricky May Stay in CFL-Motive drug tests ?

You couldn't be further from the truth, Ricky is clean. Maybe you should work on your research skills....:read:

PHINZ RULE!!!![/quote]

Is he? What substance did he test positive for then? Do you know? If not, then what are you talking about?:goof:

aqua4ever , i just read that in the sentinel and i am convinced that ricky will stay in canada becuase he is still in the nfl 's dog house and he seems hppier there. thus it induces me to say lets draft A.D. PETERSON FOR GOOD MEASURe or lets trade a overrated wr for denver's tatum bell and henceforth let brown and bell ring your bell , that would be a great rb tandom to have.
ok bad idea well i had to try.:cooldude:

Whether he wants to or not his only choice is to play for Miami or not play at all. He can't play in Canada while still under contract with the Fins unless we specifically give him permission, and we have it in goat's blood on a stone tablet framed in a church courtyard that our permission for him to play in Canada ends with the last CFL game of the year.

So uhh, here's the conversation:

Ricky: Hey Nick, I've thought about this a lot, and I really feel like playing in Canada is the best thing for me and my family.

Nick: No.

Ricky: What do you mean no? Just like that? Well, I don't have to play for the Dolphins, either. I can quit again.

Nick: Ok.

Ricky: Ok? Just like that?

Nick: You still owe us about $5 million. The judgment is still active. I guess we'll begin collection on it. Better get a good bankruptcy lawyer, I know a few that I can hook you up with. BTW, you still up for pizza tonight?

Ricky: Wait, wait...maybe we can discuss other options...

Nick: Wanna play for the Dolphins?

Ricky: Ok!

Nick: Cool!

He never quit on us in my opinion. He came back to us after taking a year off in 2004, and played very well in 2005 all things considered. I'd love to have him back, and be able to rotate him and Brown....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

ckparrothead said:
Whether he wants to or not his only choice is to play for Miami or not play at all. He can't play in Canada while still under contract with the Fins unless we specifically give him permission, and we have it in goat's blood on a stone tablet framed in a church courtyard that our permission for him to play in Canada ends with the last CFL game of the year.

Ricky: Hey Nick, I've thought about this a lot, and I really feel like playing in Canada is the best thing for me and my family.

Ricky: What do you mean no? Just like that? Well, I don't have to play for the Dolphins, either. I can quit again.

Nick: You still owe us about $5 million. The judgment is still active. I guess we'll begin collection on it. Better get a good bankruptcy lawyer, I know a few that I can hook you up with. BTW, you still up for pizza tonight?

:yeahthat:

Haha! CK I didn't even think about. So it's safe to say that Saban has Ricky by his kohones?

ckparrothead said:

sounds just like how the conversation may go! :sidelol:

BLITZKRIEG said:
He never quit on us in my opinion. He came back to us after taking a year off in 2004, and played very well in 2005 all things considered. I'd love to have him back, and be able to rotate him and Brown....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

BLITZKRIEG, I have agreed with a lot of what you have written on this board , but this staement is just silly. I support him playing for the Phins again and hopefully being productive but to say he has never quit on the team is like putting your head in the sand :snooze:

ckparrothead said:

:sidelol:

Goin` Deep said:
I always find it amusing that there`s a Ricky Williams thread 12 months out of the year on here, like him or not, he`s on everybodys mind. I just read an interesting stat...since 2002 (the year Ricky came here) the Dolphins record when Williams has been in the lineup is 26-18, our record when he hasn`t been in the lineup, 8-20 (including the Bears win). Bottom line is we are a much better team when #34 is playing, and that`s just a fact. Hopefully he`s here in `07...`cause we need him!

If we need him, then that is an indication of just how bad this team is.
Bottom line is he can't be trusted. You can't make future plans with someone so unpredictable.

Gardenhead said:
I got a deal for you, Ricky: You stay in Canada, and I'll send you a box of Isotoner Gloves!

Ricky is a spoiled little kid who loves the attention. We get a big win, and now everybody's talking about Ricky.

Ricky, stay in Canada, smoke all the weed you want (if you believe Ricky quit weed, you probably believe Snoop Dogg did as well. Herbal supplement, my azzz!!!), and shut up!
:shakeno: :rolleyes2 :down: :sleep:

Gardenhead said:
Ricky is a spoiled little kid who loves the attention. We get a big win, and now everybody's talking about Ricky.
Wow, I'm not sure who you're thinking of, but its not Ricky. He has a social disorder and hates attention. Don't let you're misguided hatred confuse the facts.

everyone should know how ricky is by now he is a great talent but let's be honest we all know he has mental issuses he is un -predictable and like twice before he will let you down again don't be fooled ricky is ricky and sometimes i think he may be a catcher and not a pitcher but he is none the less a great rb overshadowed by a f****d up head

Back
Top Bottom