MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads

[sarcasm]Well then, it must be my imagination[/sarcasm]

Look at that, as I'm typing it firefox blocks 4 popups and your ****ty site redirects me to an ad. What irony :oops:
you could be more helpful by screenshoting these ads so that we can investigate. :rolleyes2:

you could be more helpful by screenshoting these ads so that we can investigate. :rolleyes2:

redirects-1.jpg

Finheaven redirecting to spam sites!?

anyone else have problems of Finheaven redirected randomly to some spam sites?

Its the free internet. Get used to it. We want free internet and we want it serene. Thats a thing of the past. Everything cost money. You want no popups? Pay for it. Bitching about it is unbecoming.

can you screenshot the ads that were running on finheaven?
Next time it comes up I will, then... later... and I can't on the ones that popup the "Your computer is infected, scanning now!" Because I have to close the whole tab to get out of them...

Its the free internet. Get used to it. We want free internet and we want it serene. Thats a thing of the past. Everything cost money. You want no popups? Pay for it. Bitching about it is unbecoming.
Thanks for the advice, you wise old sage you. Clearly there is nothing wrong with virus-filled ads on free sites. It's just how the internet works I guess! Let me go tell all the other free sites I use about this riveting news, they'll be happy to hear this turn of events, I think.

it happened to me twice today, BUT DON'T worry its only when I log in to post.. makes me not want to post

well, if our site has ad companies that are hosting ads that have virus redirects/popup/popunders we definately would like to get that fixed.

Could you screenshot the ads that are on the site when it happens? That way we can figure out what ads may be causing it. Don't screenshot the pop ups, screenshot finheaven when it happens and post it here please.

Back
Top Bottom